Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

96 Johnson 200 VENOM complete engine FOR SALE.

This is a completely FRESH powerhead that was gone through by http://www.chriscarsonmarine.com/ . all new pistons, .030 over bore,bearings,gaskets,rings,etc. all new parts.CDI timer base,coils, and ignition. has 2 hours break in already on it from him. still in crate.powerhead is literally ready to bolt on and hook up wires. also, i have the rest of the engine to go with it. midsection.tilt /trim,and lower unit. also have a excellent condition powertech TR04 prop. all was working fine before haveing the engine redone. i ended up doing something different before this even got done, so i have no use for it now. if somebody wants it ALL, i even have controls and cables as well. may part out if needed, but for now ill go $5000 for the whole thing.i have 4000 alone in just having the powerhead redone. can get pics later if needed. 812 620 2064.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    This is a completely FRESH powerhead that was gone through by http://www.chriscarsonmarine.com/ . all new pistons, .030 over bore,bearings,gaskets,rings,etc. all new parts.CDI timer base,coils, and ignition. has 2 hours break in already on it from him. still in crate.powerhead is literally ready to bolt on and hook up wires. also, i have the rest of the engine to go with it. midsection.tilt /trim,and lower unit. also have a excellent condition powertech TR04 prop. all was working fine before haveing the engine redone. i ended up doing something different before this even got done, so i have no use for it now. if somebody wants it ALL, i even have controls and cables as well. may part out if needed, but for now ill go $5000 for the whole thing.i have 4000 alone in just having the powerhead redone. can get pics later if needed. 812 620 2064.
    Can I put it on my Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    i will help you install it just to video it running.

Post Thanks / Like
    heres a pic of the powerhead fresh in the crate. anybody thats interested let me know and i can get pics of whatever you want

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps64acb308.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    any offers, trades, or daughters considered...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    any offers, trades, or daughters considered...lol
    Man, If I was up for the work, this would be a GREAT motor for a project boat.

You could find a really good boat shell, maybe one relatively newer, and drop this motor on it, and get into a freakin awesome boat for 5-6k. Depending on what the motor and shell costs.

You'd still have some costs in misc stuff, but you sure could get into a pretty decent boat with a new motor.

I WISH I was in the market Rob, this could fit my bill........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    prop and lower unit are gone. powerhead was sold, but guy never showed(somehow this is a normal thing). 3400 for powerhead. needs to go

Post Thanks / Like
    still for sale. needs to go. 3000 cash to get it out of here for the winter