Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Attention Winner and Yamaha 200 owners

i have an 1985 Winner Tournament i saved from the bone yard that i will sell parts to people needing the hard to find for their old Winners. boat is in rough shape gel coat is gone,lids on lockers warped and all carpet gone but has good Yamaha gauges in dash, Minn Kota All Terrain Legend 565 12volt 46 lb trolling motor, an old Lowrance angled mount Bluewater pro flasher,the dash and bow panels are faded but have all the rocker switches and fuses and timers for livewells. 2 transom mounted pumps for livewells. the 200 Yamaha is oil injected,not the pro V,has a blown piston,but the carbs look very clean. the tilt and trim still works as does the lower unit. will sell motor whole or call for the parts you need. aluminum prop,unsure of pitch right now. trailer is single axle slight rust but not awful,i would put better rims and tires. these work but arent very pretty, with the Winner decals,boat is 18'5" and has no room for a longer boat,but can shorten the snubber for a shorter one.am not looking to make tons of money. just always wanted to find an old boat with parts i wanted and not have my head cut off for them,well here's my chance to make it happen for some one else. send PM and i'll send ya my number for details. this will be the time you tell your friends....you can't believe what i paid for this. willing to sell all or parts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Moderator,i've moved this to the correct forum but too dumb to remove. can you advise or delete please? thanks so much