Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Zebco UL4 Classic

Anyone know where I can find a handle for this reel. It is the small ultra light spin cast reel that hangs under the rod like a spinning reel. Use it for bluegill and the handle broke the other day Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    You might check with Mike's Reel Repair. Just do a Google search and you'll find their website.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an email into them now. waiting for reply. went all over Louisville today looking for the handle for this some had the reel but no handle on them. It's call a triggerspin it is the little ultra light model

Post Thanks / Like
    The part number you're looking for is BJ318-5 and is called a handle assembly. The older Zebco parts are getting harder to find, but there's a few small reel shops around the country that have a few parts left over. If you don't have any luck with Mikes, I can often get hard to find parts from Bass Pro's parts service as they have lots of old parts from junked reels laying around. Their number is (417) 873-5274 then press 1, then press 2, and you'll get to speak with either Karen or Larinda. Both are very helpful ladies. If you don't have any luck, contact me and I'll give you some phone numbers to some
    other places that may have the part.

Chris
    Reel Cleen--Reel & Rod Service
    www.reelcleen.webs.com
    (270) 246-0204

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember to look but I think I have a reel laying around that I don't use. If it what you want you can have the reel.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone checked with Mike's and 12 other places around the country no one has it. Roadrunner if you can check and have one let me know you can even keep the reel I just need the handle.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will try and check this weekend, My granddaughter is in her senior year of high school is playing tennis and cheerleader my wife and I are trying to make all the tennis and football games and we are not home much. I know I have a reel very similar to what you described it is a spincast that is under slung and has a lever. It might be a Diawa or some other brand however you are welcome to have it I think it will suit you. It does no one any good collecting dust and if you can use it that would that would be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roadrunner, and everyone else. Had a friend at a machine shop took an old mitchell 300 handle and with a little work made me a handle for it. Looks and works great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Mine is a Quanum MT1 micro. If your new handle does not work let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jlawson435 View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a handle for this reel. It is the small ultra light spin cast reel that hangs under the rod like a spinning reel. Use it for bluegill and the handle broke the other day Thanks
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-Of-3-Zeb...-/151136171986