Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Cumberland- Russell Co Baseball Tournament

The Russell County Little League will be holding it's fall bass tournament on October 26, 2013. The tournament will take place at the Lake Cumberland State Park Ramp in Pumpkin Creek. Start time is 7:00am CST and weigh in at 3:00pm CST. Guaranteed 1st place $1000, and payouts to 4th. 5th place will be a free entry into the next tournament. This tournament goes to benefit the Russell County Little League, and will proceeds will be helping to build a new hitting facility for the little league program. Entry fees are $80 per boat pre-registered, or $100 per boat the morning of the tournament. For more information call Brian Brumley, at (270) 858-9505. You can also stop by Lake Country Outdoors in Russell Springs to pick up a registration form. This will be prime fall fishing on Lake Cumberland, so please come support the Russell County Little League program, as well as enjoy a day on beautiful Lake Cumberland.

Tournament Contact Person
    Brian Brumley (270) 858-9505

Lake Country Outdoors
    2573 US 127
    Russell Springs KY, 42642

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told today that like the first tournament, Bassmaster Elite Series angler Bradloy Roy is supposed to be at the weigh in to sign autographs and take pictures. I also scanned in a copy of the flyer and registration from, so if anyone wants to pre-register, PM me and I will send you a printable copy. The back page can then be mailed to the above address to Lake Country Outdoors along with your entry fee. I believe pre-registration (and the discounted price) lasts until Oct 24th.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the last tournament in June, and it was great! Tournament was ran smoothly, and the fishing should be awesome in late October on Cumberland! I'll be there!