Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Something FISHY HERE?

Suspect this LOCATION/STATE/LAKE BOARD has been started by a GUIDE hoping to drum up BUSINESS. But, that's OK with me, as long as he is up front and lets his intent be known. Crap, we have GUIDES ON LC, KY, Fla AND BARKLEY posting every month in order to promote their GUIDE BUSINESS.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, Wrong again !

Sorry Ole Boy, I just love to fish, hunt and find a web site I enjoy. You are invited up to check me out. I will leave the "Guiding & Pro stuff" to the Young Bucks that will spend every cent they have to show they can catch fish on there home waters. I was in the GAME a long time ago, now I have nothing to prove to anybody.

Peace Brother !

Post Thanks / Like
    FlyLie

Thanks for spotting that Flylie, however I don't believe that is the case.

I believe we are in for some pretty good information from Minnesota from Dave and Rick and company. It is a great place to fish and some of us around here know little about it. I look forward to learning about MN and going there one summer.

Peter
    Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Retired... but still have a pulse!

I was once sponsored by Berkley, Hummimgbird, Impulse, Alumacraft, Jiffy, Marcum, Salmo, Vexilar, MinKota... etc. Now retired I have ended all communications with sponsors other than Bait Rigs who continues to make and sell my lures. You may see my using past sponsor product and my explanations of such in past and future posts... but... I no longer promote my past sponsors for product or benifit. Nor do I still guide... I am retired. I am interested in sharing my experences and fishing wisdom here on fishin.com. as a place to call "home". Hoggie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoggie Hoggard View Post
    I was once sponsored by Berkley, Hummimgbird, Impulse, Alumacraft, Jiffy, Marcum, Salmo, Vexilar, MinKota... etc. Now retired I have ended all communications with sponsors other than Bait Rigs who continues to make and sell my lures. You may see my using past sponsor product and my explanations of such in past and future posts... but... I no longer promote my past sponsors for product or benifit. Nor do I still guide... I am retired. I am interested in sharing my experiences and fishing wisdom here on fishin.com. as a place to call "home". Hoggie
    Thanks for the Clarification....Welcome to Fishin.Com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSmith View Post
    Sorry Ole Boy
    What you mean "Ole Boy"? Just an early 68 years old and "As Good One Time As I Was the First Time"...

Post Thanks / Like
    No offence ment Flylie. I am still trying to figure out how this 30 year old mind ended up in a 65 year old body.