Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Enut: Float and Fly Weather this Weekend

Well, it is a coming, thus REAL MEN get their buts, off the recliner and onto the lake(s). FLOAT AND FLY; cloudy, windy, rain and snow; thinking I want to be on the Cumberland this weekend.

Give me a call if you want a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me, wish I could but see Surgeon on Tuesday about Surgery #33. No FNF for me again this winter. Appreciate the offer.

Post Thanks / Like

Well crap., double crap. So's maybe some late March/early April bass fishing on Kentucky/Barkley? I camp out their for 3-5 weeks. Always room in me boat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyLie View Post
    Well crap., double crap. So's maybe some late March/early April bass fishing on Kentucky/Barkley? I camp out their for 3-5 weeks. Always room in me boat.
    PS; You will need to bring a cot and sleeping bag!!! An not to forget the casting rod..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Trust me, wish I could but see Surgeon on Tuesday about Surgery #33. No FNF for me again this winter. Appreciate the offer.
    Elnut, I sure hate to hear you have to go under the knife again. You sure have been put through the ringer. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery! Also a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's!

Post Thanks / Like

FnF story's

Enut hate to here about #33. Prayers and well wishes. I have to say that in all the years I have been reading this site the stories and reports that you have about your FnF trips are the best. It got me so excited that myself and my fishing buddy went out and got FnF stuff and headed to Dale. That was years ago when everyone on this site was asking FnF questions. I had only caught a few smallmouth in my life and I headed to Dale with a 10' pole and some homemade floaters that I read on this site how to make. We had some great trips the last six or seven years and I have to give you credit for opening up a whole new world of fishing for me. Thanks and get better soon!!
    Crank

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankinstein View Post
    Enut hate to here about #33. Prayers and well wishes. I have to say that in all the years I have been reading this site the stories and reports that you have about your FnF trips are the best. It got me so excited that myself and my fishing buddy went out and got FnF stuff and headed to Dale. That was years ago when everyone on this site was asking FnF questions. I had only caught a few smallmouth in my life and I headed to Dale with a 10' pole and some homemade floaters that I read on this site how to make. We had some great trips the last six or seven years and I have to give you credit for opening up a whole new world of fishing for me. Thanks and get better soon!!
    Crank
    Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoy it and have had great trips with your fellas. These trips will last a lifetime in the memory bank