Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Man's best friend

More proof that dogs are the most loyal pets. Show me a cat that would ever do this.

A blind man tumbled onto the subway tracks in Harlem on Tuesday, and his brave seeing eye dog leaped after him ......

“But there was nothing he could do once he was down there. He just sat there with the man. He just licked the man’s face trying to get him to move,”
    http://nypost.com/2013/12/17/blind-m...subway-tracks/

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks man I love stories like these. Both lived and you are SO right there is nothing and I mean nothing on planet earth that surpasses the love a Dog shows for it's owner. If human beings could ever be half as loyal and dedicated the world would be a much better place. I have loved the tar out of every Dog I have ever owned and you get it back in kind...

Great story, I always have said if you didn't cry when Ole Yeller died you have no Soul...

Post Thanks / Like
    there's a song, where this guy says to his woman. love me like my dog does. that was a good story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Thanks man I love stories like these. Both lived and you are SO right there is nothing and I mean nothing on planet earth that surpasses the love a Dog shows for it's owner. If human beings could ever be half as loyal and dedicated the world would be a much better place. I have loved the tar out of every Dog I have ever owned and you get it back in kind...

Great story, I always have said if you didn't cry when Ole Yeller died you have no Soul...
    I don't have a like button, but I have my keyboard. and it says I like the story and your comment. I to had tears in my eye, when old yeller died. if you are a big Old Yeller fan, and have never seen " Where The Red Fern Grows " look it up and watch it, great little movie. it's an old movie, but I think you can find and watch it on youtube in 10 minute segments. I watched it 30 years ago, and watched it again a couple years ago on youtube.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I don't have a like button, but I have my keyboard. and it says I like the story and your comment. I to had tears in my eye, when old yeller died. if you are a big Old Yeller fan, and have never seen " Where The Red Fern Grows " look it up and watch it, great little movie. it's an old movie, but I think you can find and watch it on youtube in 10 minute segments. I watched it 30 years ago, and watched it again a couple years ago on youtube.
    I was a young fella when I saw that movie and I cried like a little girl!! Hahaha i mean cried!!! I still hear about it from friends if that movie pops up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I know the movie well and yes it will rip the ole heart clean out....

Post Thanks / Like

Dog

I don't want to highjack this great post but. I had cancer surgery a while back and we have a cocker spaniel house dog (member of family). If I had to go to the bathroom it was a slooooow walk and the first couple days was a tear jerker for sure . "Chance" walked right beside me all the way to the door and sat there till I came out and walked beside me never in the way all the way back to my chair. Same going to bed slept right beside the bed. To say I love this dog is an understatement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    I don't want to highjack this great post but. I had cancer surgery a while back and we have a cocker spaniel house dog (member of family). If I had to go to the bathroom it was a slooooow walk and the first couple days was a tear jerker for sure . "Chance" walked right beside me all the way to the door and sat there till I came out and walked beside me never in the way all the way back to my chair. Same going to bed slept right beside the bed. To say I love this dog is an understatement.
    Very cool, it's like they know............no let me say that over..They do know. I hope you are Cancer free and sounds as if you have a fine Dog there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    sorry to hear you had cancer, hope they got it all and your doing fine. I know what your saying about the little dog, they do seam to know when something isn't right. I to have a small Shih-tzu that lives inside our house, goes fishing with me and about everywhere else I go, and I love her like she was a little person. and I have another friend, that I'll be talking to on your behalf. and his name is Jesus. wishing you a full recovery and a Merry Christmas.