Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Ducks

Post Thanks / Like

Oregon Ducks

I usually like their Nike uniforms but man these look like a Tribute to diet Mountain Dew! They can still play and are beating on Texas but yuck on the duck uniforms!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are getting a bit over the top. It's like they are trying to out do themselves from the last Uni....
    Man they have a potent offense though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am an SEC football snob But would watch the ducks play just because of their offense. There are a few teams I like to watch that are not SEC. Oregon, Lville, Oklahoma, FSU and Miami (fl).

Post Thanks / Like
    Man I can't see Auburn beating Florida St. Anything can happen but that team is for real. Winston and that receiver core is just almost automatic. Now I will be pulling for Auburn as I just like them a little more but I say FS by two touchdowns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never spend a second looking at Oregon's uniforms that you could spend looking at their cheerleaders........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    Never spend a second looking at Oregon's uniforms that you could spend looking at their cheerleaders........
    Oh my GOODNESS I thought I was the only one that noticed.............They are flippin STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

OK Mr Prowler you have prompted me to google the hottest college football cheerleaders of 2013. It was very interesting research and I was semi shocked to see that the Oregon Ducks cheerleaders came in at number 6 although very respectable. University of Nevada................OMG. Texas Christian was number one....Yep TCU won it and they went on to say they lead that ''department'' every year. Thought you boys might want to know the results of my research....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    OK Mr Prowler you have prompted me to google the hottest college football cheerleaders of 2013. It was very interesting research and I was semi shocked to see that the Oregon Ducks cheerleaders came in at number 6 although very respectable. University of Nevada................OMG. Texas Christian was number one....Yep TCU won it and they went on to say they lead that ''department'' every year. Thought you boys might want to know the results of my research....
    Makes me want to go do some motor boatin.......

http://collegecheerheaven.blogspot.c...er-squads.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Yep thats the one I was looking at George....

Post Thanks / Like
    Now look fellas they might be having a "down season" but consider them and the USC pom pom girls a dynasty over the years.......

TCU.........get out of here with those one-hit wonders. They may have dominated the cheer scene in the Mountain West Conference but this is big girl cheerleading folks. A flash in the pan if I ever saw one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Wow very nice! Unless your kinda gay....not that there is anything wrong with that! Hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Now look fellas they might be having a "down season" but consider them and the USC pom pom girls a dynasty over the years.......

TCU.........get out of here with those one-hit wonders. They may have dominated the cheer scene in the Mountain West Conference but this is big girl cheerleading folks. A flash in the pan if I ever saw one.
    LMAO I couldn't help it, while reading this I was hearing it in Lee Corso Game Day voice in my head. Well done!