I saw mention of this in the 2014 fishing forecast PDF from the Fish and Wildlife website and I emailed Jeff Crosby for additional details. I've emailed him a few times and he is always very informative and quick to reply.

Here's some additional details for those that might see that and be interested. I know Guist Creek is not in N.KY but the other 3 are:

Saugeye were stocked into Bullock Pen, Guist Creek, and A.J. Jolly lakes in May 2013. The saugeye were approximately 2 inches in size at stocking. Boltz Lake will be added in 2014, if the fish are available (A.J. Jolly, Bullock Pen, and Guist Creek lakes will be stocked first and any surplus fish will be stocked into Boltz Lake). Stocking rates for saugeye were 14,866 fish (85 fish/acre) at A.J. Jolly Lake, 12,377 fish (92 fish/acre) at Bullock Pen Lake, and 25,282 fish (80 fish/acre) at Guist Creek Lake. Saugeye fall under the statewide size limit for walleye and their hybrids. The saugeye is a hybrid cross between a walleye and a sauger. Therefore, the size and creel limits for saugeye is 15-inch size limit and a 6 fish daily creel. We sampled a few saugeye during our fall largemouth bass sampling at these three lakes and the saugeye ranged in size from 7 to 11 inches. I believe it will take to the summer of 2015 for good number of keeper saugeye to show up in a fisherman’s creel at A.J. Jolly, Bullock Pen, and Guist Creek lakes.