Search Fishin.com

Thread: Good Folks

Post Thanks / Like

Good Folks

with so many bad people making the news, doing all sorts of evil bad deeds. even the ones that have the chance to be a light to others, turn to darkness and make the news for doing a bad thing of some sort. and it seems some bad seed are most everywhere, Politicians, Preachers, Police officers, Bankers, Lawyers, coaches, fishermen, the list goes on and on. and that is why it gives me a good feeling in my heart, when I read an article like this one, where a person with a good kind heart, does the right thing. the Bible says, the good person out of the good treasure of his Heart produces good, and the Evil person out of his Evil treasure produces Evil. thank God for good kind loving people....

http://news.yahoo.com/tigger-dog-mis...135238601.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    with so many bad people making the news, doing all sorts of evil bad deeds. even the ones that have the chance to be a light to others, turn to darkness and make the news for doing a bad thing of some sort. and it seems some bad seed are most everywhere, Politicians, Preachers, Police officers, Bankers, Lawyers, coaches, fishermen, the list goes on and on. and that is why it gives me a good feeling in my heart, when I read an article like this one, where a person with a good kind heart, does the right thing. the Bible says, the good person out of the good treasure of his Heart produces good, and the Evil person out of his Evil treasure produces Evil. thank God for good kind loving people....

http://news.yahoo.com/tigger-dog-mis...135238601.html
    I think that a lot of the bad news begets other bad news.

People see all this crap about shootings and then they go out and repeat it. So should we also blame the news media for concentrating on these shootings all the time for days and days on end? Or is that a good thing to focus so much on the shootings?

I'm sure that there are two sides to this issue. What's your thoughts?

And why can't I see my two threads in this forum. I Just posted two new thread but when I try to view them I get a blank page on my computer screen? What's wrong?