Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

looking for a small club

hey guys, i finally coaxed a friend of mine to join a club this year... now all we have to do is find one lol. would prefer it to be a smaller club, we're not really in it for the money but rather just to get out amidst some friendly competition... any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated!!! if you have dues and tourny fee info that would really help as well. thanks! - joe

Post Thanks / Like

Club search

GreenRiverBassClub.com, $30.00 per person membership fee, $50.00 entrys per tournament. have a 2 day classic at the end of the year, great group of guys and lots of fun. We also have a couple of big money tour. this year that are not on the schedule, a $2000.00 to win on Barren, and a $1000.00 winner take all charity(St. Jude) tour. on Green.

Post Thanks / Like
    Central Kentucky Bassmasters.

I help run this club and do all the web site work. We average around 12-15 boats.

Its a great club and we fish a lot of different lakes.

www.centralkybassmasters.com

Post Thanks / Like
    cool, appreciate the info guys... im going to run it by my buddy see what he thinks...if interested we'll be in contact. thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kentucky Pond Hoppers is a small boat bass club, boats must be 15 feet or less and motors can be no bigger than 15hp. Division 1 is central KY and normally has 20-30 boats per tournament, and division 3 is northern KY normally has 8-12 boats per tournament. Message me on here or give me a call at 502-930-8008 for more info on either division. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

small club

Quote Originally Posted by jrrose03 View Post
    hey guys, i finally coaxed a friend of mine to join a club this year... now all we have to do is find one lol. would prefer it to be a smaller club, we're not really in it for the money but rather just to get out amidst some friendly competition... any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated!!! if you have dues and tourny fee info that would really help as well. thanks! - joe
    We have a small club out of rough river, we fish all the local lakes, with a 2 day tourney in the spring and in the fall. There are only about 6-7 boats in the club right now call steve robinson for info 502 639-0346