Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap Meet (MCHS)

The MCHS 1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap Meet will be held March 8, 2014 and proceeds benefit the Madison Central High School bass fishing team. If you have an interest in setting up and selling your fishing tackle related items or just want additional information, please contact me for more information. There is no charge for those wanting to set up. If your only interested in attending, the show hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm at the B. Michael Caudill Middle School (approximately 1 mile from I-75). Admission is $3 for those 17 years old and up, 16 and under are admitted for FREE! Come out and help support youth fishing in Kentucky and you might find some new and used tackle at great prices. ......Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Swap Meet 2014 Flyer.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	7153  

Post Thanks / Like

MCHS 1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Crkwader View Post
    The MCHS 1st Annual Fishing Tackle Swap Meet will be held March 8, 2014 and proceeds benefit the Madison Central High School bass fishing team. If you have an interest in setting up and selling your fishing tackle related items or just want additional information, please contact me for more information. There is no charge for those wanting to set up. If your only interested in attending, the show hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm at the B. Michael Caudill Middle School (approximately 1 mile from I-75). Admission is $3 for those 17 years old and up, 16 and under are admitted for FREE! Come out and help support youth fishing in Kentucky and you might find some new and used tackle at great prices. ......Thanks, Brian
    Are there any tables left?

Post Thanks / Like

Tables

Quote Originally Posted by kyreel View Post
    Are there any tables left?
    Thanks kyreel for the question!

There should not be an issue with table availability. Since we are using the gymnasium, we can squeeze the rows together in order to add another if needed. At this point we have about 25 vendors on the list and would like many more. We have been advertising pretty hard and it appears the meet will have a large turnout. Anyone interested in setting up the swap meet please contact me (fishing related items only). If you want 1 table or 5 tables we would be glad to have you. In addition, you might be able to put a little jingle in your pocket! .....Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Swap Meet Flyer 2014.pdf  

Post Thanks / Like

Was fun!!!

Cody was a good time thanks!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This Swap Meet is one month away!

Quote Originally Posted by MASBASS View Post
    Cody was a good time thanks!!!!!
    Hey Masbass, I think you meant to post on a different thread but I certainly can see where the confusion arises with their meet and our meet using the same initials MCHS. Ours just happens to be Madison Central High School. Since our little shindig has yet to happen, we would certainly be glad to see you at our meet along with many of your friends from your neck of the woods. ........ROAD TRIP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys we have over 100 tables spoken for at this time. There is going to be alot of stuff, so come out and help support the Madison Central Indians Fishing Team. We plan on showing the UK game on big screen as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    bump

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Swap Meet

I've been told 140 tables have been reserved for this swap meet. That's incredible!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Actual number of tables to date is 118 with around 70 vendors. We are also doing a silent auction on some top end rods, reels and other great items.

Post Thanks / Like

Have herd a lot about this show

What city is this being held in? I've herd a ton of good things about what's going to be at this show! I've herd tons of baits and even lure traders that bring a ton of baits suppose to be there?

Post Thanks / Like

Location & General Information

Quote Originally Posted by Fishook28 View Post
    What city is this being held in? I've herd a ton of good things about what's going to be at this show! I've herd tons of baits and even lure traders that bring a ton of baits suppose to be there?
    Thanks for the questions!

For those that might not be able to open the above links for the Swap Meet Flyer, this meet is being held in Richmond, Kentucky at the B. Michael Caudill Middle School gymnasium. The school is located on the northern side of the Eastern By-Pass and is conveniently located to I-75 (EXIT 90A). The response is exceeding our expectations and looks to be a huge event. Besides numerous individual vendors, we have several bait companies, tackle shops and lure makers represented at this time and more are being added everyday. There will be frequent door prizes as well as some silent auctions. We will also have concessions on-site such as hotdogs, chips, soda, etc. It is free to set-up as a vendor this year and only $3 to get in for those 17 and older. Doors open to the public at 8:00 am and close at 4:00 pm. All proceeds benefit the NEW Bass Fishing Team at Madison Central High School. ........Thanks, Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    I have it from a good source that there will be ALOT of custom hand tied crappie jigs there. There will also be hand poured jig heads, both unpainted and painted, as well as weedless versions. Everything from those hard to find pear shape snap on floats to jigs that won back to back AOT on the Crappiemasters Tournament Trail. Plus a custom line of hand made bass tackle that you will find no where else. So give these guys a look see and I am sure you will not be disappointed in their first show efforts...