http://www.envita.com/lyme-disease/i...real-diagnosis

If you have ever been out in the fields or woods then you might not know that you could have problems later in life due to being bitten by a tiny (almost invisible to the human eye) deer tick. I'm not talking about Dog Ticks as they are much larger. Deer ticks are tiny and about the size of a pin head in some stages of their life.

The bacteria that these ticks carry in their mouths is the cause of Lyme's disease. These tiny bacteria can be killed with routine antibiotic treatments if you treat the tick bite right away. But if you let the bacteria grow and multiply in your body they can imbed deeply into the hard to reach areas of your body. The connective tissues where they secrete toxins that can do damage to our body over long periods of time.

I was experiencing joint pain back in 2001 through 2009 and then had a heart attack that put me in the hospital for 37 days. I underwent antibiotic treatment for ten days and then another full treatment for another ten days as the first one didn't work. I was taking very powerful antibiotics to kill an infection. The treatments finally worked after they repeated the treatment and I was finally able to go home. I retained water due to the infection which shut down my kidneys to a degree. I'm lucky that my Kidneys still work OK and I'm much better now with newly repaired heart valve and four new heart bypass arteries in my heart.

But the best thing from getting the antibiotics is that my arthritis in my fingers is gone. I use to have pain every day in my knuckles. But today that pain is gone.

I'm convinced now that the antibiotics that I took for so long may have killed the remaining bacteria in my body and cured me of the Lyme's disease that I had but didn't know about. You see I spent every day out in the woods after school from the 3rd grade on well into my college years. I didn't know what a deer tick looked like back then. I had no idea that they were so small. I found lots of Dog ticks on me after being out in the fields but never found a deer tick on me. But that doesn't mean that I was never bit by a deer tick.

I still have problems with my tendons. But those are more likely from working in construction years ago and damaging the tendons in the bottom of my feet and elbows. Carrying heavy buckets of mud, concrete and pea gravel up and down stairs all day long doing water proofing basement jobs can wear on a guy's body.

But when my arthritis went away after the antibiotic treatment I'm wondering if these guys in the link are onto something.

A lot of people make a lot of money on people. And many times the root cause of the disease is not know or not treated. Why treat the root cause and cure the disease when the pharmacy guys can make a lot more money for a lot longer period of time by just treating the symptoms of the disease. This is one of the reasons why some of the rare diseases are never really studied and no treatment is developed by the medical researchers. There is no money in it for them. But if they can develop a treatment that has to be used for the rest of someone's life there is a boat load of money to be made of the public.

My family doctor was one of the first physicians in my home town that believed in long term antibiotic treatments for the cure of Lyme's disease. I think he was smart and right on the money. Cure the disease and stop treating just the symptoms of the disease. You won't make as much money off the patients but you will help people get better and not keep them dependent on steroids and pain medications for the rest of their lives.

http://www.envita.com/lyme-disease/i...real-diagnosis