Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nolin

Post Thanks / Like

Planning on checking ott the lake today...

I will post on here later today how the lake is. Hoping to get out there and find some good info...but the drop in the weather has me really bummed...Saturday was beautiful...but I wasn't able to make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nolin Lake

Well, went to the lake for the first time this year with my 08 Procraft, with a 250 Pro XS. Batteries charged, fuel good, oil good, tackle and rods ready! Backed it in, wife started it up and she purred like a kitten Life is great Got my electronics set up and ready to blast off!!! Boat started missing...beeper went off boat shut down!!!! Boat would not restart...checked kill switch, checked fuel bulb, checked eerything I knew. Dropped in the trolling motor and limped back to the ramp with my tail down between my legs;( Called my good friends at Renegade marine and told them what happened and that I was on my way and was hoping they might have time to check it out for me. Luckly they did. They checked it out and saud I had a bad starting battery, and also a blown coil. If anyone eer needs any work on there boat...the staff and mechanics at Renegade in Leitchfield are the best! Even thought I'm dead in the water and didn't get to fish, at least it happend on a non tournament day.

Nolin lake report...23' below supper pool, around 44-45 degrees, and a bit murky brown. Was able to launch at Moutardier Ramp.

Hope my fishing season gets better