Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Angler's Outpost/NTBA Taylorsville

Angler's Outpost / NTBA Taylorsville Division
    Entry Fee $50.00 Big Fish $5.00
    Membership fee per person is $60.00 payable by check to: NTBA
    5 fish limit black bass species
    Must fish 3 to qualify for Classic at KY Lake Oct. 3rd & 4th Ken Lake Marina

For every 50 boats at KY Lake Classic will earn 1 place in the Bass Team Trail Classic. Top 3 Boats at the Bass Team Trail Classic will then be split into a 6 man Tournament. Winner of that will fish the Bass Masters Classic in 2015

Date Time Ramp
    April 5th Saturday Safelight-2pm Possum Ridge
    May 4th Sunday
    May 31st Saturday
    June 8th Sunday
    June 21st Saturday
    July 20th Sunday

Director Tracy Phillips 502-319-2487
    Contact Mike Combs at 859-619-1111 hmcgonefishing@gmail.com
    Anglers Outpost & Marine Ph. 859-881-5266
    96 Camp **** Rd. Fax 859-881-9735
    Lancaster, KY 40444 anglersoutpost.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 Taylorsville 2.pdf  

Post Thanks / Like

Partner's?

I had a guy call me a couple days ago to ask if you could alone or if you had to have a partner.

I asked that question to the National Director and he told me that you can fish the NTBA Tournaments alone but you wouldn't be eligible to fish the BASS Team Tournament Classic by yourself.

So if your looking to try to make to the 2015 Bass Master Classic through the Angler's Outpost/NTBA then you would need to fish the NTBA tournaments with a partner as well.

You only need to fish 3 tournaments from any division to qualify to fish the NTBA Classic OCT 3rd & 4th. To fish for $10,000 first place based on 100 boats. Angler's Outpost guarantee's $5000 to first place if we do not make 100 boats.

This is the NTBA's 3rd year. The first year we had 43 boats fish the classic. Last year we had 74 boats and paid out over $20,000 down through 21st place at last years classic.
    This year we currently have 17 division's spread out over 5 states.

No KY Lake Guides, Elite Series or Flw Tour pros will be allowed to fish any NTBA Tournaments. This is for the Non Professional everyday fisherman. A chance to fish for some big money and a chance to make to the 2015 Bass Master Classic.

For every 50 boats at our classic 1 boat will move on to the Bass Master Team Classic.
    This is how it works.
    50 boats 1st place goes to the Bass Team Classic.
    100 boats 1st & 2nd Place goes to the Bass Team Classic.

The top 3 boats at the Bass Team Classic will then be split up into 6 boats and fish a 6 man tournament.

The winner of the 6 man tournament will fish the 2015 Bass Master Classic.

Post Thanks / Like
    First tournament only 2 weekends away. Hope to see you guys there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested. Can we show up on the 5th with membership payment and signed form? Or do we have to sign up for a membership beforehand somehow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes u can pay at the ramp. Membership needs to be paid by check. Do u have a form? if not private message me your email and I'll forward u a form. Thanks and I'll see you at the lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    First tournament is this Saturday. sign ups for this first tournament will be from 6am til 7am on possum ridge ramp. UNLESS its raining then it will be under the shelter at the top of the hill. Look for a white and blue Stratos.

I will have membership forms available at the ramp.

Please bring you boat insurance info as the NTBA requires the Ins. company name and policy number to be written on the membership form. Also bring membership fee $60 per person in the form of a check made payable to NTBA.

We will take off around 7:15am

Post Thanks / Like
    Our next tournament is this Sunday May 4th possum ridge ramp. Sign ups will be taken from 5:45 until 6:15 tournament will start at 6:30am

Any new members wanting to fish MUST have Boaters Insurance info including-Company Name, Agents Name & Policy Number.

Also membership fee MUST be paid by CHECK made payable to the NTBA

After the rain this week the lake will for sure be high and most likely very stained to muddy. We will fish anyway.

We had 10 boats at our first tournament hope to see a few more this weekend. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Our next tournament at Taylorsville will be on May 31st. Take off at 6am. Sign ups 5:00am-5:45am.

Any new members wanting to fish MUST have Boaters Insurance info including-Company Name, Agents Name & Policy Number.

Also membership fee MUST be paid by CHECK made payable to the NTBA.

Only 4 tournaments left. You only need 3 to qualify for the Classic at KY Lake in Oct.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our last tournament we had 3 boats with 15 1/2 pounds each let try to do it again this Sunday. Sign up starts at 5am-5:45am. Take off at 6am.