Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it looks as if KVD is out by one spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    that paul mueller guy will be the one to watch he is in fifth now and had 9.10lbs on day one and he weighed in a 32.3lb bag today.

Post Thanks / Like
    The story of the day has to be Jordan Lee making it to day 3. Jordan is the first College Series angler to make it to day three. He caught his 5 fish, 24 lb. bag (one weighed 8lb. 8 oz.) in only three hours which moved him from 40th place after day 1 to 14th place after day 2. Congratulations Jordan, not to bad for an Auburn guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    The rookies were the story of the day for me (both figuaritvely and literally lol). Mueller's catch broke the single day five fish limit for the Classic. Jordan Lee had a huge rally in front of his hometown crowd. Don't forget Adam Wagner, who rallied today with 24-3 and is in ninth. Do not count Wagner out, he has won big tournaments (BFL All-American, Bassmaster Weekend Series Championship) and has a lot of experience on Guntersville.

Here is my story on the three rookies.

http://bassanglermag.com/classic-roo...-the-pressure/

Post Thanks / Like
    This is definitely a Classic where "new blood" is making a strike.

Last night while watching the leaderboard during the weigh-in it showed KVD as ending up in 26th. Then this morning when I looked at Bass Trakk it shows him 25th. Anyone know what happened to make the change?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter1 View Post
    This is definitely a Classic where "new blood" is making a strike.

Last night while watching the leaderboard during the weigh-in it showed KVD as ending up in 26th. Then this morning when I looked at Bass Trakk it shows him 25th. Anyone know what happened to make the change?
    Not sure why it was showing that. The official standings they handed out in the media room after the weigh in yesterday have him in 26th. I guess it was just a misprint on Basstrak, which is not surprising.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you're right Tim. I looked at it again later and it was fixed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter1 View Post
    According to the Petty's she can't fish. She just looks good doing it and brings in spectators and a few extra sponsorships.
    The only way she could win a tournament is if everyone else stayed home. Besides, I look better fishing then she would.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a great time working the Classic with nightfishion. Awesome to see a couple hundred thousand people amped up about he sport we all love!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    The only way she could win a tournament is if everyone else stayed home. Besides, I look better fishing then she would.
    You go girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Zona had said something about basstrakk was not operating just right so thats probally why it showed KVD in 25th yesterday. I don't think it was updating correctly. About KVD, I'm a big fan of him but I'm just wondering if he has reached his peak and just aint going any further. I was pulling for him to win his 5th title but he just didn't seem to be on his game from practice to finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a great tourny but you have to feel bad for randle tharp. To have your lower unit go out on day 2 and have to be towed back to the ramp to have a new one put on on the ramp is terrible. Give him those 3 hours back on day 2 and theres a good chance he wins despite all the lost fish. They said on day 3 he was moving from one dock to another and stopped to flip a laydown and hooked the fish in the nastiest part of it. He pinned the fish to a branch on top of the water and it was layin there flopping and came off as he moved closer to grab it. Said it was a 9-10lber that would have pushed him over the top