Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have bass pro johnn Morris reel and it's ok.I have a couple of the pro qualifiers and they work good. I have a quantum kvd tournament series I use for deep cranking on a bass pro cranking stick and it's a pretty nice set up I like it and I have 4 of the Abu Garcia sx and love them and I just boaught another one.all my other rods and reels are getting handed down to the boys to use.even though they have the kvd rod and reel combo that was on sale last year and they like them but my boys use all my stuff any way and my oldest con me in to getting him the Abu Garcia sx like mine and the viratos winch cranking stick for Christmas and he has used every rod and reel combo I own and he likes my Abu sx viratos combo out of all them and had to have his own spoiled kids lol. I can say I got a shamono used it a few times and didn't like it I herd good things wanted to get one and personally I took it back and got my first Abu Garcia sx and I haven't bout another brand since..all I can say is out of all the reels I've owned or have my Abu's are the best. but to each his own it's what feels best to you and that's all that matters..

Sorry for the long post haven't been on here in a while.. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always used shimano "20 years" until the g models came out. I bought a lews last year and as far as i am concered i will stay with lews. Very smooth and cast a mile. The guy i fish alot of tournaments with has always used shimano but has changed over to lews also.

Post Thanks / Like

Chronarch Ci4

Decided to stay with Shimano for another year and go with the chronarch ci4. Was able to save $50 at bps so got a nice reel at a good price. Hopefully I will like it a lot!