I have a 2000 chevy extended cab z71 4x4. The truck has 236,000 miles on it. I just got a new starter and brakes on it. The engine has been well taken care of. The transmission has had some work and it works good. It may shift hard every now and then but very well taken care of. About 70% percent tread with all terrains on them. I have an aftermarket stereo system with two ten inch triple x subs with a 800 amp sony explode amp. It has a dent but not a big one that can be popped out if the right tools. It has like any other older model chevy is the little bit of rust on the undersides of the truck. Also in the back in a marlin chrome tool box that will come with it.

I do not want to sell my truck outright as i have to much of my money in it so i would really like to trade it for a boat as I do a lot of bowfishing and crappie fishing. I'm looking for a good aluminum pretty wide john boat, or anything actually just get a hold of me and we can talk. If you would like to see it or anything you can email me at devinandhampton@gmail.com or call me at 573-421-8990.