sorry if i shouldnt have posted this here. I am new on here and didnt know where to go

It is a 2009 Crestliner Fishhawk 1850. It has a 150 Mercury on it that has approx 50-75 hrs on it. It has always been winterized by a friend of ours that is a mechanic at a marina on brookville lake. It has a 85 lb thrust minn kota foot controlled motor that was an upgrade when we bought it. Motor was 1100 I think. We upgraded fishfinders to include one at the steering wheel and one up front at the trolling motor. We also added an onboard charger for ease of charging the batteries. It has two brand new tires on the trailer and had the bearings replaced last year at beginning of the year. I belive the cost for the fish finders and charger was approx. 800 give or take a few. It is a 24 volt system so the trolling motor can last all day in the worst conditions. The boat has been well taken care of. Covered after every use and Completely tarped over during the winter with a heavy duty tarp to avoid any damage to the boat during the winter. It has the normal few scratches on the side of it from rubbing trees because we are bass fisherman but other than that it is in great shape. This is a great deal if you look them up on the internet. You will not find a better deal out there. This is a great deal for this boat. It was 26,000 4 yrs ago. Possible trade for bass boat. The boat is located in Batesville, IN