Hey all, I'm big into muskie fishing, usually go to Canada twice every summer, recently moved down to Owensboro KY. I have been going to Lake Kincaid in Southern IL and have gottem some muskie action there.

I'm looking to head to Green river lake this weekend for some spring muskie. I hear from local guys that they are usually found this time of year in the shallows. I'm wondering if anyone can share good spots for muskie in that lake. I'm also wondering where would be a good spot to launch to get to those spots. I fished this lake last summer and we put in at Holmes Bend marina and fished south of that. Didnt have any luck, but it was really hot out.

I was thinking about heading a little higher north up near the dam, i think that is launch #1? Any good shallow bays around there or underwater rock/cliff features?

Lastly, i see there is a boat ramp just downstream of the dam tailwaters. Would it be worth putting the boat in there for a day or two?

I really hope all this rain we're getting doesnt make the water real murky, but weather is looking warm for springtime and i'm hoping to get some hits. Any information helps.

Thanks,
Neal.