Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Laid up with knee surgery

Hey guys love reading all the posts and reports. Had MPFL surgery to my knee mid march and I will be out at least another 6 weeks maybe more from taking the ole Outlaw out. Being laid up does **** with the little rain and warm spring temps but I have been fine tuning skills at home. Just because you are out does not mean you cant keep learning for something you are passonate about. I have been watching TONS of shows and soaked it all in for that day I get out finally. Once I get out the spawn will be over and the frog and flipping bite should be money. Keep catching the hawgs guys and even on a day where you are getting skunked remember it could be worse, you could just be staring at your boat in the garage not able to take her out.

FISH ON!!
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there Shawn....hope you get well soon and get back out there. Looks like I am going to be land bound myself for about a month...has been so long that all my days have not been on the water I am not sure what I am going to do with myself...maybe I will write an article or two.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope both of you get well and out on the water. My brother has to miss our trip to Barkley this year. We leave in a week. He found out he had colon cancer about 5 weeks ago and has already started chemo and radiation. Has surgery after, but outlook is positive. He managed a trip to guntersville before radiation/chemo and had fun though. Hopefully all of you get back out there soon!