Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy a new experience!!

Guys I got "ticked off". Every year I seemed to get bitten by ticks.I usually look myself over quite a bit, I'm prone to get bit by all insects. But these two were in a spot that was hard to see. Two of them imbedded that were pretty hard to get at. So my live in [retired nurse] gave me an inspection. They were dug into my left testicle sack! She got out her forceps, some alcohol swabs, and proceeded to tick me off. Still will need to see the doctor for either a tetanus shot or anti biotic. aybe it will feel good some other day.

wo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Guys I got "ticked off". Every year I seemed to get bitten by ticks.I usually look myself over quite a bit, I'm prone to get bit by all insects. But these two were in a spot that was hard to see. Two of them imbedded that were pretty hard to get at. So my live in [retired nurse] gave me an inspection. They were dug into my left testicle sack! She got out her forceps, some alcohol swabs, and proceeded to tick me off. Still will need to see the doctor for either a tetanus shot or anti biotic. aybe it will feel good some other day.
    wo
    I have had chiggers down there but not ticks. I had assumed as you get older gravity takes over and at some point you should be able to lay those on your lap and look them over yourself?!?!?!? hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I have had chiggers down there but not ticks. I had assumed as you get older gravity takes over and at some point you should be able to lay those on your lap and look them over yourself?!?!?!? hahahaha
    Hmmm, I've never had that problem with chiggers or ticks and gravity is still being really kind to the girls.