Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rough river friday night tournaments

We will be starting up May 16. Tournament time is 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. This is an open tournament. A couple changes for this year are as followed. Entry fee is $40. The winner each week will automatically be boat #1 the following week. Also we are going to allow 2 slot fish per boat per two man team to be weighed in. However a 1 man team will only be allowed 1 slot fish. I know a lot of people are eager to get these started, so we look forward to seeing everyone there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pay a max. 3 places, for every 10 boats . My guys love it . 100% 1-10 , 60-40% 11-20 , 50 , 30 , 20% 21 plus

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like the 2 slot

Post Thanks / Like

Red face A 3 fish limit would be real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by roughscott View Post
    I do like the 2 slot

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully with adding that other slot will help out with the five fish limit. If the tournament was shorter than six hours we might would go to a 3 fish limit. We did win one of these last year with only three fish. So u know never know what can happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan83 View Post
    hopefully with adding that other slot will help out with the five fish limit. If the tournament was shorter than six hours we might would go to a 3 fish limit. We did win one of these last year with only three fish. So u know never know what can happen.
    very true on rough

Post Thanks / Like

2 slot fish

Quote Originally Posted by fishfan83 View Post
    we will be starting up may 16. Tournament time is 7:00 p.m. To 1:00 a.m. This is an open tournament. A couple changes for this year are as followed. Entry fee is $40. The winner each week will automatically be boat #1 the following week. Also we are going to allow 2 slot fish per boat per two man team to be weighed in. However a 1 man team will only be allowed 1 slot fish. I know a lot of people are eager to get these started, so we look forward to seeing everyone there.
    it seems to me that with 2 slot fish will cut down on the number of boats because some people who fish alone most of the time wont fish due to the one fish handicap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbass View Post
    it seems to me that with 2 slot fish will cut down on the number of boats because some people who fish alone most of the time wont fish due to the one fish handicap.
    ive heard the same thing from several people , but if your fishin by yourself your already at a disadvantage .

Post Thanks / Like
    The lake rules on rough are that you can.have two slot fish per boat so why not try to add as much.weight to your bag of fish that you can. Renegades tournaments there allow two slots and their tournaments I've fished there, I've never seen any issues with the two slots. Hopefully everyone there catches all keepers anyway. We look forward to seeing everyone Fri night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im so ready for friday nite if the weather permits i may melt

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright guys. This time tomorrow night well be fishing. Don't forget your jackets its gonna be cool. Take off is 7:00 cst. See everyone tomorrow