Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke512 View Post
    What's the water clarity and how many debris are there? Can you even get up on plane and run for all the debris? Planning on coming down this weekend, so I was just wanting to get a heads up on what the water will be like. Thanks!
    Clarity's good around Jamestown, debris bad. You can get on plane in some spots but you need to be really careful, there's huge stuff floating everywhere... Really keeps the crowd down though if you're looking for an up-side. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pics headbanger enjoyed looking at them. Has the debris gotten better, this weekend will be a Zoo.....

Post Thanks / Like

what??

hey, wait a minute.....you told me you DIDNT catch any and there would be NO fish fry lol, good pics, way to go.

p.s. how did the new boat perform ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, thanks guys! Yes the debris settled down a bunch while I was there, still need to be careful though and keep a very watchful eye. The boat did great, pretty much the perfect fishing rig just need to do some tuning on the boards and tackle but otherwise I couldn't be happier with it. Would love to take you guys out with me sometime, probably won't make it down this weekend due to family obs but soon after will be about all the wait I can stand. Thank you all for the tips and advice, my trip was much better for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice headbanger I'm glad you had a good trip. I love Cumberland more than my wife.....lol, naw I didn't mean that well kinda, lol. It can humble KVD sometimes but that makes it a challenge and so rewarding when you figure it out.
    Ole stripernut and I operate like a team when we are down fishing together checking in on the phone every few hours and giving tips and telling whats going on it works well I tell you what.

Now he usually kicks my booty but I occasionally hold my own with him. Tight lines to all and please release the brown ones.....

Post Thanks / Like
    mark....its hard to kick your booty when you wont even fish for drum ! once again, you dont know what youre missing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    mark....its hard to kick your booty when you wont even fish for drum ! once again, you dont know what youre missing
    LMAO....OK Jeff here is one for ya. I use to actually target them at the Falls of the Ohio along with the occassional bass that would eat to. I would go about this time of year and bounce a 1/8oz Bitzy bug black and blue jig with black pork in the rocks. It seems those nasty slimy ugly White perch, ''drum'' love those little jigs. Some would be sizable and put up a pretty good fight.

See I can drum fish to, lol. Hey I might see if you want to drink a beer Sunday afternoon if you are home I would call before I come. I may be litterally right down thwe road from you. Maybe we aught to go down to the bottom of John street and catch some Gills.