Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

barren river lock 1 an green river locks

I have decided to take turn off the beaten path adventure down to lock 1 on barren river. I want to run some limb lines from a kayak and maybe set a trot line. taking live blue gill an creek chubs. Plus goin to fish the lock with poles from bank. keep in mind i havent a clue about this place. I know they said walleye an sauger are stocked in the section so might even throw for them. Any body has fished around this area I wouldnt mind a story. a new place is even better if you get a little confindence booster. also if its dead i have three other locks near. I fished lock 3 at rochester I like it alot better then 5 but havent fished lock 4. I have seen pictures. Also in the area is rough river lock one. so question is lock 4 a hybrid secert because you have tail waters of rough an barren coming into the green about this place. could this be where the monsters are. regardless any information or small talk. Kingfisher man the phone is shut off till friday do to some buddys who decided that my 240 dollars was there. NOT BUDDYS ANYMORE>

Post Thanks / Like
    Wondering what happened after not hearing from you in awhile. ***** when folks screw ya over. Shoot me a message when you get your phone back up. As far as your fishing questions go I can't help ya a lick lol.