Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Herrington Lake Bass

Thinking of trying herrington tomorrow but havent really heard much about where theyre hitting if theyre hitting at all, herrington is always changing and sometimes pretty difficult to me anyways, but still fun, just trying to figure out where i want to put in and fish tomorrow, any help would be much appreciated,
    Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Very few Herrington posters on here. I think most that fish Herrington for bass are Tourney guys and thus pretty quiet.

I havent been to Herrington for a couple weeks as went to Cave run last week. I fish the lower end of lake from red gate/herrington lake marina to dam. A few weeks ago things were pretty good. Able to catch some nice fish on plastics during day and some bucks near fry. The tourneys out of pandora have been doing pretty well. if joy riders run you off main lake. had some success in cane run and rocky fork.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ky.jonboatfisher View Post
    Thinking of trying herrington tomorrow but havent really heard much about where theyre hitting if theyre hitting at all, herrington is always changing and sometimes pretty difficult to me anyways, but still fun, just trying to figure out where i want to put in and fish tomorrow, any help would be much appreciated,
    Thanks guys
    Did you make it to Herrington? I am going in the am, just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I did fishin was a little tough but there was a tourney out of Bryant's camp and it was an everyday Saturday in the summer, tons of traffic so that contributed a little to the difficulty but caught a few off rock ledges fishing about 25 feet with plastics. Water was reasonably clear for Herrington and temp was 78/79 degrees. Most every tourney participant I saw was throwing plastics off deep rock walls. Heard good things from some guys about down by the dam but you know how fishong chamges everyday. Hope this helps and good luck.