Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sonasoft has had a contract for YEARS with the IRS

Remember that name.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...erners-emails/

SonaSoft will be in the news soon......really soon. I wonder if the IRS will try to push there email failures off on them....

If you ask me, this scandal will take down Obama. I suspect if we ever get to a position where we can HAVE hearings, we will have those hearings, and Biden will be our president..........God help us.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Remember that name.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...erners-emails/

SonaSoft will be in the news soon......really soon. I wonder if the IRS will try to push there email failures off on them....

If you ask me, this scandal will take down Obama. I suspect if we ever get to a position where we can HAVE hearings, we will have those hearings, and Biden will be our president..........God help us.

Later,

Geo
    Man this has been just another scandal that seems to happen around this administration. I have zero faith in anyone in the Obama administration going down for this. Just like the other scandals....fast and furious, obamacare or Benghazi. They have layers of protection and the majority of the media on their side.

i would love to see him or another player in his administration go down and if he went down I would be like Chris "catfish mouth" Mathews and have a tingle in my leg!!!! :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo, he will weather this little rain shower like everything else. I wish he would be called on the carpet for a tenth of the crimes committed. Hell,I'm not a great detective but even I could some of these folks in the pen. Are country will never be the same it is the beginning of the end. With energy prices going up and coal going by the wayside we will no longer be able to manufacture products at all. Sad really.

Give a 15 year old a case of Redbull and bag of chips and tell him he has a date to prom and he could find the emails in about 20 minutes.