Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish Poll LETS HAVE SOME FUN

Hello Anglers!!

Hey lets do a fun poll ! Have you ever caught 2 fish on the same bait on the same cast ! Give us the date /body of water / and the method (bait and fishing type ) IE trolling or casting or jig bobbing

Mine was on the Clearwater Pier in 1989 I got 2 speckeld trout on a mirror lure ...one on the front trebel and the other on the back , but the were both undersized and had to be released and nope I don't have a picture

Ok I am anxious to see the reponses.. Thanks ALL ...Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    I caught 2 8 inch small mouth on a rebel pop-r in stoner creek about 5 years ago now i have tandom rigged super flukes on 20 lb braid in the ky river at lock port and brought in 2 white bass over 3 lbs that was a fighhhhhhhht

Post Thanks / Like
    This spring I caught 2 white bass off a rapala scatterrap. One on each treble. And had 2 more following right behind em. I was fishing on The salt river in taylorsville. Neither fish would keep.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 stripers on the same redfin in the mouth of indian creek 2 years ago. I cant rememer the exact date....I guess I could look at the emergency room bill for the date. Its darn near impossible to control 2 keeper stripers at the same time...got the hook out of the first one about the time the second flipped on the deck and slung the redfin right up into my face and hooked me through the eyelid and out the eyebrow. My buddy clipped it and removed the hook so we continued fishing but 30 minutes later my eye was swollen shut and I couldnt see the jumps on my right side so off to the ER....fixed me right up for the next morning!

Post Thanks / Like
    I caught a blonde and a brunette on a waved five dollar bill once................oh wait a minute wrong thread...sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I caught a blonde and a brunette on a waved five dollar bill once................oh wait a minute wrong thread...sorry.

Hahahahahahha.

Post Thanks / Like

Kentucky Lake, October. A few years ago

Two largemouth on the same rattle trap...

During the right "special" times of the year, it is very common.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Several times. 12 and 14 inch smallie on the same topwater bait. Both hit it about the same time. 8 and 10 pound stripers on an umbrella rig. Two 6 pound bluefish on a pencil popper in the surf. Had other times that I hooked two, but did not land them both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Over the years I have caught two bass on a crankbait a number of times. About a month ago I caught a LM and a bluegill on the same crankbait at Rough River, that was a first for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about one fish on two different poles? I was bass fishing one day and when I stopped to eat lunch I rigged up a couple of poles with night crawlers. Soon one of my floats went under. By the time I got to it my other went under also. When I finally got the one pole in I had a 5 pound channel cat that had swallowed both hooks. I had a hecka time untangling my lines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't recall the year. However, it was the afternoon of July 4th at Nolin Lake. The insane pleasure boat traffic had pushed a huge amount of shad onto a point and the spots and largemouths were gorging themselves. I was actually swimming at the ramp and saw the action. I got out, ran to my boat, undocked it and headed that way. I was throwing a small rattle trap and caught 2 fish on one lure 4 times in an hour and a half. I have never caught fish on the jumps like that ever again. It was amazing. My boat had spit out shad everywhere. Once in a lifetime...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Several times. 12 and 14 inch smallie on the same topwater bait. Both hit it about the same time. 8 and 10 pound stripers on an umbrella rig. Two 6 pound bluefish on a pencil popper in the surf. Had other times that I hooked two, but did not land them both.
    Two on top is probably funner than hell.........