Search Fishin.com

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Open crusade for children tournament

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2014 (NO UL/UK FOOTBALL GAME THIS YEAR)
    Rough River (State Park Marina)
    6:30 EST or (safe light) to 3:00 pm EST
    5 fish limit (1 slot per Boat)
    $60 ($10 Big Fish optional)
    Cook out, door prizes, free give aways
    I have 16 boats already preregistered as of 04/15
    I pay a spot for every 10 boats and do a 40/60 payout with 40% going for prize money and 60% to the crusade.
    100% payback for big fish.

Also I if anyone has connection with door prizes, or if a business would like to be a sponsor and have your business name on the back of our shirts this year, please contact me.
    Last year I had 94 boats and I believe everyone walked away with a door prize, free give away, and a full belly from the cookout. Please spread the word and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at 1 502 216 6883 or [COLOR=#640000]wmosely@zonetonfire.com[/COLOR]. You can also go to [COLOR=#640000]www.zonetonfire.com[/COLOR] and download an application.

Thank you!
    Wayne Mosely

Post Thanks / Like
    ZONETON FIRE DISTRICT 8th ANNUAL
    2014” WHAS CRUSADE FOR CHILDREN
    BASS TOURNAMENT

Place: Rough River – State Park Ramp
    Date: Saturday, Sept 13th, 2014 (Rain or Shine)
    Time: 6:30am (or safe light) to 3:00pm
    Fee: $60.00 per team
    $10.00 a boat for big fish (optional)

THERE WILL BE A COOKOUT AFTER THE TOURNAMENT

Rules & Regulations

1. There will be registration at the Tournament site 1 hour before the start of the Tournament. Registration will close at 6:30am. Registration will be in the top parking lot of the State Park. (Look for the Red Lights)
    2. No more than (2) two fisherman per boat (at least 1 adult 18 years old).
    3. ALL Kentucky Boating and Wildlife Laws must be obeyed concerning fish size, species and limit.
    4. ONLY Species allowed in tournament: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, & Kentucky Bass.
    5. No live or prepared bait. Artificial lures only. No trolling.
    6. All live wells will be checked before the tournament begins.
    7. There will be a FIVE fish limit per team, 1 of which may be a slot fish 12-15 inches long.
    8. All fish should be kept alive and in the best shape possible, then released after weigh-in.
    Weigh-in is at 3:00pm SHARP!
    • There will also be a ¼ lb. deduction for each dead fish.
    • All boats not in by 3:00pm will be disqualified. (Depending on # of flights)
    9. Fish must measure 15 inches on Golden Rule, mouth closed. All live fish to be
    returned to the lake.
    10. There will be cash prizes awarded for every 10 boats entered in tournament. Prize money will be determined after
    all entry fees have been received. There will be a 40/60 payout. 40% going to prize money & 60% going to charity.
    11. All applications and entry fees are to be turned in to Zoneton Fire District Station 1, Attn: Wayne Mosely 5328 N. Preston Hwy Shepherdsville, KY 40165
    12. In the event that the tournament has to be cancelled, applicants will be notified and all entry
    fees will be refunded.
    13. Starting positions will be determined by the order in which your application and entry fee are
    received.
    15. All Entry Fees must accompany entry forms. Once entry fees are received, I will call the team captain to confirm your starting position a week before the tournament.
    16. A fish must be 15 inches on Golden Rule to qualify for the Big Fish Pot. If no fish qualifies all proceeds from that category will be turned in to the WHAS Crusade for Children.
    17. In the event of a tie, tiebreakers will be determined by the team with the biggest fish over the 15-inch limit on the Golden Rule.
    18. U.S. Coast Guard approved Life Jackets are required while combustion engine is above idle.
    19. Anglers are responsible for ramp fees.
    20. Tournament officials are permitted to fish event.
    21. There will be a random poly graph test.
    a.) Polygraph tests will be administered on a random basis and must be passed.
    b.) Each contestant, by signing the entry form, agrees to submit to a polygraph. Refusing a polygraph for any reason will result in immediate disqualification

22. Fish must be caught on the tournament lake during official tournament hours.
    23. The State Park Marina is off limits for the tournament.
    24. No one may leave his or her boat to fish or land a fish.
    25. If any of the above rules are broken, this will result in immediate disqualification and no entry fees will be refunded.
    WE ENCOURGE YOU TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
    REMEMBER: THIS IS A FUND-RAISER FOR CRUSADE FOR CHILDREN.
    PLEASE PRACTICE SPORTSMANSHIP-LIKE CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES.

If you have any questions regarding this tournament or the application below contact:

Wayne Mosely
    Cell: (502) 216-6883
    Business: (502) 955-8076

SEND THIS APPLICATION FORM WITH YOUR ENTRY FEE

TO: Zoneton Fire Protection District
    Attn: Wayne Mosely
    5328 N. Preston Hwy Shepherdsville, KY 40165
    (Make checks payable to WHAS Crusade for Children)

ZONETON FIREFIGHTERS 8th ANNUAL
    “2014” WHAS CRUSADE FOR CHILDREN
    BASS TOURNAMENT APPLICATION

COOKOUT INFO: ______
    Please check here if you Amount enclosed: $_______ Big Fish: $_______ (optional)
    plan to attend cookout.

Team Captain: ______________________ _________________ _____________
    Name Phone # T-Shirt Size

Partner: ______________________ _________________ _____________
    Name Phone # T-Shirt Size

Team Captain Signature: ___________________ Date: ____________

WAIVER

I/We, the undersigned, have read the tournament rules and hereby waive for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, any and all claims for damages (bodily injury and injury to any and all property). I agree to hold harmless WHAS Crusade for Children and the Zoneton Fire District, and sponsoring organizations from any and all claims, which might be made against them by reason of my participation in this tournament, and to indemnify WHAS Crusade for Children and the Zoneton Fire District, and sponsoring organizations from any and all losses that they may suffer by reason of my participation in this tournament. I/We agree that the tournament sponsors and hosts shall have exclusive rights to take photographs, videos or audio recordings of participants and use material in any lawful manner. Also by signing this waiver, you agree to the polygraph test that may be given at the end of the tournament.

_____________________________ ____________________________ _____________
    Print Team Captain Name: Signature: Phone

_____________________________ ____________________________ _____________
    Print Partner Name: Signature: Phone

Both parties must sign this waiver in order to fish.