Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

IRS and Destroyed Emails

OK guys, this IRS mess and the destruction of information about targeting non-Democrats is getting scary.

It is Clear that Lois Lerner lied, and destroyed emails, and then the IRS destroyed not 1 but 7 hard drives belonging to her inner circle.

Now we find out other agencies ALSO destroyed drives.......

Get this.......the Federal Elections Commission ( FEC), also have destroyed drives.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/FE...n=widgetphase1

What is very important to understand is that April Sands who wrote this went to work for Lois Lerner at IRS.....

"
    I just don't understand how anyone but straight white men can vote Republican. What kind of delusional rhetorical [sic] does one use?"
    "

and this

"
    Dear every single Republican ever, When will U learn that Barack Hussein Obama is simply smarter than U? Stand down, Signed #Obama2012 #p2."

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another example of why I am personally tired of this bullying by the gubment and the selective enforcement of laws and investigations. This is about race and power by the Liberals. This piece of poo even brings race up in her tweets.
    Flip the tables on race and what would happen if the potus was white and the party that was targeted was the Dems. Anyone under any delusional thought that Al, Jesse, Louis and anyone else that could rally the blacks in this country wouldn't be on TV and the radio calling for justice?!?!?!?! They would be rioting or burning down their blocks from being pissed at the "whitey" establishment.

Post Thanks / Like
    From top to bottom and everywhere in between, our government is a complete and total embarrassment to the human race. It should be scrapped in its entirety and completely re-built. I don't have faith in any single person in Washington, Frankfort or anywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone really should go to jail as a result of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    From top to bottom and everywhere in between, our government is a complete and total embarrassment to the human race. It should be scrapped in its entirety and completely re-built. I don't have faith in any single person in Washington, Frankfort or anywhere else.
    Know1, I don't believe that for one minute.

Even with all the problems our gubment currently has, we still have the best government in the history of the world. I will take it over any other form that has ever been tried......

It is blanket statements like that that cause such a divide. I don't hate all democrats, and I don't like all republicans. There are those that are EVIL on both sides of the fence, but equally, there are those that are trying to effectively manage.

There are simple changes that could be done that would eliminate most of our issues, those changes center around term limits and lobbying.

FIX those issues, and you fix a whole hell of a lot.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Know1, I don't believe that for one minute.

Even with all the problems our gubment currently has, we still have the best government in the history of the world. I will take it over any other form that has ever been tried......

It is blanket statements like that that cause such a divide. I don't hate all democrats, and I don't like all republicans. There are those that are EVIL on both sides of the fence, but equally, there are those that are trying to effectively manage.

There are simple changes that could be done that would eliminate most of our issues, those changes center around term limits and lobbying.

FIX those issues, and you fix a whole hell of a lot.

Later,

Geo
    I'll grant that my statement may have been a bit of a generalization, but I disagree that blanket statements like mine cause a divide. All I see is extreme, blind partisanship where one side can do no wrong and the other no right. That is what causes the divide. I'm saying both sides are terrible.

And I will agree that our SYSTEM might be the best ever, but people have corrupted the system and it's gone horribly wrong. One big tweak that might help is very strict term limits at every level, but the crooked politicians who are lining their pockets from the people they supposedly represent will never let that happen. And despite my efforts, I don't believe that the people will ever start voting out incumbents to force term limits because they can't bring themselves to vote for a democrat or republican.