Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Them uh...activities will wear you out alright. But I gotta say man, you got a heck of a bag of tricks. Been a lot of pics of you holding up some absolute giants. If I tried to weigh one of them on my scales there'd springs popping out of it. One of these days when you're taking tourists like ole Mark along I'd like to join y'all.
    LOL Jim I'd love to have you and ole Mark out with me. We should figure something out. As far as scales I went from a set a spring loaded 150's to digital Escali's which hold up to 120#...I love them. We will definetly have to get together. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fishhound View Post
    nice catch chuck :-) I have took a break from fishing been playing music joined a band but seeing this! makes me want to go fishing :-) lol..
    Yep hang up the guitar and grab the poles it's going to start cooling off soon so you know the bites comin up. What type music do you play?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Mark and I have both used the Asians for bait with little sucsess. I know they will eat them, eventually thats all they will have to eat.Well unless the comercial fishermen take all of the catfish first Many in the Miss. sware by them. Chuck
    I never got a sniff on that nasty ass things............Catfish won't eat them but Tim Farmer will, LOL....Poor ole Tim I need to give him a break.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Yep hang up the guitar and grab the poles it's going to start cooling off soon so you know the bites comin up. What type music do you play?

I play it all chuck im a lead guitarist from finger picking ( chet atkins ) and hybrid county picking to blues picking srv .