Search Fishin.com

Thread: Dave Stewart?

Post Thanks / Like

Dave Stewart?

I saw on his last report that he was having his surgery. Does anyone have an update on him? Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your thoughts. I had my surgery on the 22nd and am recovering nicely so far. I am bored because I am so used to being on the water every day..lol. I am hoping to get back out on the water in a week or so to just play around....I am scheduled to begin guiding again the day after Labor Day so I guess I will be getting some days of my own to just go fishing to get my sea legs back and get back on the fish. My wife and I have been overwhelmed by so many people that have sent us their thoughts and keeping us in their prayers.....we are so thankful to have so many people thinking of us...it is a humbling experience.

Thanks
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stewart View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts. I had my surgery on the 22nd and am recovering nicely so far. I am bored because I am so used to being on the water every day..lol. I am hoping to get back out on the water in a week or so to just play around....I am scheduled to begin guiding again the day after Labor Day so I guess I will be getting some days of my own to just go fishing to get my sea legs back and get back on the fish. My wife and I have been overwhelmed by so many people that have sent us their thoughts and keeping us in their prayers.....we are so thankful to have so many people thinking of us...it is a humbling experience.

Thanks
    Dave
    Man, GLAD to hear that things are progressing well. My wife put the brakes on most of my fishin right now since we're saving to go to Hawaii next year. I still plan to get a 3-4 trips this fall, and the ones I'm planning will go late into November.

It may be feast or famine.......hopefully FEAST

You keep getting better, and get your strength back.......but don't come back too soon and cause yourself any setbacks.

Tall to you soon.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stewart View Post

Thanks
    Dave
    Great news Dave, glad all is getting better and Like Geo said, don't rush it. Prayers still coming. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you are recovering well Dave , we are all thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers

Take Care

Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeeew! Good news. Glad to hear that.
    Peter

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Dave Stewart

Semper Fi, Dave....

Post Thanks / Like
    Semper Fi Tun....and thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Dave