Ok so I know this isn't the boat forum but I need some advice

I have an 85hp Johnson that has been rebuilt about 16 years ago its a 78....Anyway I got water coming out of the top cylinder on the left side it's a V4 . This side has been bored out and new pistons put in .It runs great but my buddy noticed water dripping out the bottome of the engine cover and he thought it was the little hose that shoots the stream of water out.

But when I started it on the dock Sunday i seen water coming out on the top cylinder ....is this the head gasket? We inspected the head gasket and there is no discoloration and the gasket looks in tact.We did notice the hose that feeds that side of the engine had no clamp left and it had back almost all the way off the tube

ok, say it is the gasket do you folks think I could put some JB WELD on the spot where the water is coming out ?

I hate to sink any more money in this old deck boat it's a 78 and well I really dont wanna sink anymore in it .Doesnt have a live well and so forth but it is a cool ole Sylvan decker has lots of room and a center console any way any feedback would be appreciated !

Thanks
JFW