Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bonefish is Back

I have not been able to visit the forum for a while being my wife and I have been in process of moving from one farm to another this past year. It has been a major move for us being we have 4 horses, 7 cats, 1 dog and a accumulation of 40 years of STUFF to move, including all the farm machinery. Some think we are crazy for pulling up and moving at our age, but we have our reasons for doing so. One reason is my wife wants to ride her horses here and the other is I like to fish. So here we are 3 miles from Alligator II Marina in Eli, Ky. Now you know why we made this difficult move. I plan to be back fishing as soon as possible, but we still have a lot of work to do here before winter. I understand stripers are bing caught in the jumps on the main lake and the KY's are starting to school up so there are fish to catch. I did catch some 10 to 11 inch bluegills in the spring along with some 12 to 14 inch crappie. After 46 years at the University Hospital, it is so good to be near the lake and work on the farm. Hopefully, I can give you some good fishing reports as time goes on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! I would love to live that close to a Lake like Cumberland! Or the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back and I am happy for you and your wife. You are living the dream brother, enjoy every minute of it.
    My wife and I have property on Cumberland and at some point we will live there to that is the plan and I can not wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Welcome back and I am happy for you and your wife. You are living the dream brother, enjoy every minute of it.
    My wife and I have property on Cumberland and at some point we will live there to that is the plan and I can not wait.
    Mr. M, I hope you make it down here sooner rather than later. The people here are so nice, and you can let life slow down some. Hope to see you on the lake sometime. I have an old deep V tracker with some old trophy fish stickers on the side.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the neighborhood