Search Fishin.com

Thread: R & w classic

Post Thanks / Like

R & w classic

THERE WILL BE A CLASSIC

I have posted in the resent past that the classic was canceled . Things have improved and we will hold a Classic on the original dates. The MAJOR CHANGE is all entry's must be in cash at the sign in. We will be at the host motel from 2pm-7pm lake time on the 23rd of Oct 2014.

The host Motel is ECONO LODGE.

We will also hold a CHERITY tournament on 18 OCT at rough river lake, any one needing one more tournament to qualify for the classic can use the CHERITY tournament as your fourth [4th].

Any questions please call me at 270-737-1553 or call Dale at 270-668-5224

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you giving away a boat?

Post Thanks / Like

R&W Classic

It's unfortunate that the trail had to go away; Reji Dennis and Dale have done an exceptional job in building that circuit. I don't know100% for sure but there is good communication between those two and tracker and it has a strong possibility of giving a boat away I am sure one of them will get that info out as they get closer to a deal. They are continuing to try and make this a great classic and hopefully everyone who qualified can make it to the classic. If you haven't already, go on line get your form and send it to Dale no money at this time just with your intent to fish. Thanks for a good trail and look forward to seeing everyone on the water be safe out there this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

R & w nitro team circuit

Quote Originally Posted by dt16 View Post
    Are you giving away a boat?
    There are sighs that make me think a boat will be awarded to the winner. I will post any news as soon as I get it.

AT THIS TIME IT LOOKS GOOD.

Post Thanks / Like

R & w nitro team circuit.

[QUOTE=Can't Fish;537124]It's unfortunate that the trail had to go away; Reji Dennis and Dale have done an exceptional job in building that circuit. I don't know100% for sure but there is good communication between those two and tracker and it has a strong possibility of giving a boat away I am sure one of them will get that info out as they get closer to a deal. They are continuing to try and make this a great classic and hopefully everyone who qualified can make it to the classic. If you haven't already, go on line get your form and send it to Dale no money at this time just with your intent to fish. Thanks for a good trail and look forward to seeing everyone on the water be safe out there this weekend[/QUOTET

Thank You CAN'T FISH We need all the support and help we can get. Hope to see you at the CLASSIC.