Search Fishin.com

Thread: ky lake

Post Thanks / Like

ky lake

gonna be staying at ky lake dam village... any pointers for around there for any fish this weekend coming up... leaving Friday coming back on sunday afternoon... any info will be appreciated and hopefully can return some sometime

Post Thanks / Like
    was down there a couple weeks ago but mainly night fished. Fished main lake points close to the river channel and caught a lot of nice fish. my wife caught the biggest just under 5 but I beat her in numbers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fishassasin View Post
    gonna be staying at ky lake dam village... any pointers for around there for any fish this weekend coming up... leaving Friday coming back on sunday afternoon... any info will be appreciated and hopefully can return some sometime
    I fished a tourney Sat before last we didn't have any luck on main river ledges but we did really well on the sled drop with jigs and shakeyheads boat was sitting in 13 -14 ft

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope i can put my wife on some fish down there ... it will be her first time ever fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it was a great trip last weekend thanks for the tips those of you who gave. The fish were scattered but caut some nice ones all on shallow flats on brown texas rigged stick worms. They slammed them in open waters in the bays . Caught a few off of docks about 20 yds off them actually. I think I did manage a few off spinner bait in chartreus color. Never had a hit on the 4 different crankbaits that I used. Thanks again. Oh and the wife had a few hits but she only managed the trolling motor which was a bugger to get undone. But you should have seen her face when it started to pull on her line priceless. Manage prolly 2 dz bass. Wish I would have broght my cat gear cause I got reports on some bigguns being caught drifting. Oh well I had a blast