Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

wear that seat belt please...

don't leave the driveway without you buckle up, it could save your life. there's a chance you could get in a wreck, and be killed, and there's a chance a police officer could have his, car video recorder turned off, and and and and....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/w...-traffic-stop/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    don't leave the driveway without you buckle up, it could save your life. there's a chance you could get in a wreck, and be killed, and there's a chance a police officer could have his, car video recorder turned off, and and and and....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/w...-traffic-stop/
    I watched it...........

One simple solution to this.....COMPLY with the request of the officer. Stop acting like a dumb ASS. If a cop asks you to get out, you GET OUT. If the same cop tells you to put your hands on the wheel. DO IT.

I suspect once we get the story here, we will realize the THUG in the car was a gang banger, or something related......or he has warrants.

There was no reason for him to act like a freakin ASS HAT. He deserved the tazing. Hell, he probably deserved a good ole beat down.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

remember this

once those flashing lights come on, you have no rights! Follow instructions, swallow your pride, it could save uou from further trouble. Innocent till proven guilty is an idea not a fact. You need to prove yourself innocent, and lawyers are very expensive. I couldn't believe that clip when they showed it on WGN yesterday. I lived in hammond for more than 25 years. The chief of police lived on the same street as I did. I grew up with 3 friends who became chicago cops. Hunted and fished with 5 officers in the region. I HAD a lot respect for policemen, that changed, because I had "attitude". I got a speeding ticket in louisville, while being passed on both sides. I questioned that, and then was told my passenger wasn't buckled up. She was when we started, but she was in the later stages of alziemers,I ws taking her to see her sisters. I told the cop I asked her several times to wear the seat belt, she'd put it on, and after a couple of minutes take it off, It was hurting her breasts shesaid, so I told him to write her a ticker, or arrest her, thats where the bad attitude came in. So I came to the conclusion, the badge turns you into a cop, after duty you become human.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy what difference a decade makes

We had a black section in hammond, one central area, that was the norm then. 5 years ago I went back, it was a different place, the blacks were now in several areas, the latinos had several sections,but the homes were kept up, but it was a different city. A lot of the industry was gone,a few older strip malls were abandoned, most small mom and pop businesses were gone. Screens on business store fronts. The "down town" shopping area, almost deserted. It was really a downer to see that, but time goes on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    We had a black section in hammond, one central area, that was the norm then. 5 years ago I went back, it was a different place, the blacks were now in several areas, the latinos had several sections,but the homes were kept up, but it was a different city. A lot of the industry was gone,a few older strip malls were abandoned, most small mom and pop businesses were gone. Screens on business store fronts. The "down town" shopping area, almost deserted. It was really a downer to see that, but time goes on.
    When I see that happen to cities....I blame White people. White people enslaved these poor blacks a few years ago and it will take more than a few years to escape the slavery and to heal the scars. These people had chains on their legs a few years ago and you White people expect them to get their act together in just a few short years!!??!!??!! My gosh your insensitive to their history of abuse. No other race has ever been so victimized or stolen from their great country with chains. Their country is so much better and they want to go back which is why they wear African gear and speak Ebonics....their native language. Hey White people have a heart and help a brother out!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    When I see that happen to cities....I blame White people. White people enslaved these poor blacks a few years ago and it will take more than a few years to escape the slavery and to heal the scars. These people had chains on their legs a few years ago and you White people expect them to get their act together in just a few short years!!??!!??!! My gosh your insensitive to their history of abuse. No other race has ever been so victimized or stolen from their great country with chains. Their country is so much better and they want to go back which is why they wear African gear and speak Ebonics....their native language. Hey White people have a heart and help a brother out!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    LMAO..................Yea what Don said. I know I lay awake at night thinking about how I could make things better for the poor innocent throttled black community. They have no way to get out from under the white man's thumb.

I just threw up a little......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I watched it...........

One simple solution to this.....COMPLY with the request of the officer. Stop acting like a dumb ASS. If a cop asks you to get out, you GET OUT. If the same cop tells you to put your hands on the wheel. DO IT.

I suspect once we get the story here, we will realize the THUG in the car was a gang banger, or something related......or he has warrants.

There was no reason for him to act like a freakin ASS HAT. He deserved the tazing. Hell, he probably deserved a good ole beat down.

Later,

Geo
    That's crap, and I couldn't disagree more. Cops aren't gods with the authority to suspend peoples' rights. They're going to get their asses sued off, and the city will be paying. One of the cops already caused the city to pay once, I guess they didn't learn their lesson and get rid of him...so now they get to pay again. Rightfully so.

Drawing guns and busting out a window with kids in the car. Are you freakin kidding?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    That's crap, and I couldn't disagree more. Cops aren't gods with the authority to suspend peoples' rights. They're going to get their asses sued off, and the city will be paying. One of the cops already caused the city to pay once, I guess they didn't learn their lesson and get rid of him...so now they get to pay again. Rightfully so.

Drawing guns and busting out a window with kids in the car. Are you freakin kidding?
    Yea, the cops are not God, but when they tell you to GET OUT, and you reach back into a back pack, expect a beat down.

GET REAL. Cops are getting killed quite a bit, and in this case, two northern Indiana officers were recently killed.

NO, I take the police in this case.

When was the last time you argued with a cop, just askin.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    LMAO..................Yea what Don said. I know I lay awake at night thinking about how I could make things better for the poor innocent throttled black community. They have no way to get out from under the white man's thumb.

I just threw up a little......
    Hahaha! It's just plain "turrable...turrable I say"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Yea, the cops are not God, but when they tell you to GET OUT, and you reach back into a back pack, expect a beat down.

GET REAL. Cops are getting killed quite a bit, and in this case, two northern Indiana officers were recently killed.

NO, I take the police in this case.

When was the last time you argued with a cop, just askin.

Later,

Geo
    Depends on how far back you want to go. Got dragged through the drivers window by a couple of redneck Alabama state troupers, and took a pretty fair thumpin before their fat asses got tired of swinging. Ole Buford and Bobby figured a 16 year old didn't have the right to refuse to have his car searched. They found squat BTW, but all that was a long time ago.

I agree to disagree.

Cops getting killed is NOT good, but that does not give them license to violate peoples' rights. Cops enforce laws, they don't make them.