Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant believe it

Post Thanks / Like

Cant believe it

Google "island tipping over" unbelievable, this guy got elected,and is running again. How did that naval officer keep from cracking up?

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember seeing that a while ago. Our system of elections isn't about smart people with common sense getting in. It's about money, power and greed. Idiots like that guy proves my point.

Post Thanks / Like

another scholar from the "dark side"

A popular singer, well versed in communical diseases, says"ebola is a form of population control" Chris Brown. communicable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Google "island tipping over" unbelievable, this guy got elected,and is running again. How did that naval officer keep from cracking up?
    Remember that, and then go vote STRAIGHT ticket............Republican.......

Yea there are some pub idiots, but not as many as dem idiots.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Remember that, and then go vote STRAIGHT ticket............Republican.......

Yea there are some pub idiots, but not as many as dem idiots.

Later,

Geo
    who in their right mind, would ever vote a strait ticket, for either party. I can truthfully say after voting for over 40 years, I have NEVER voted a strait ticket.
    Likes Moveon, greenriverman1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    who in their right mind, would ever vote a strait ticket, for either party. I can truthfully say after voting for over 40 years, I have NEVER voted a strait ticket.
    I have done it a couple times, but to be honest, I usually mark each race.............

Most folks vote straight ticket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ask the millions who voted obama in. Wanna bet the majority voted straight ticket?? Just a hunch on my part but when you get almost 100% of the black vote and almost 100% of the dead folks who voted for him....well you do the math.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Ask the millions who voted obama in. Wanna bet the majority voted straight ticket?? Just a hunch on my part but when you get almost 100% of the black vote and almost 100% of the dead folks who voted for him....well you do the math.
    this has to be the funniest post, you have ever posted on here. it is a real knee slapper ha ha
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    this has to be the funniest post, you have ever posted on here. it is a real knee slapper ha ha
    Hahahaha yeah I thought so too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I would like to ask them but unfortunately most have been dead for twenty years!

Post Thanks / Like

Toxic Barry

Looks like many of the Dems up for election in the Mid Terms are trying to distance themselves from their Master(Barry). Grimes tried but I believe it killed her chances because she looked like a major fool.
    Others are trying to so the same but how can this be???????? Wasn't Barry the cream of the crop? He did the bidding of the masses that voted for him and all the Liberal party members did as he asked. Why would they try and show that they don't tow the Barry line??
    Maybe obamacare? Benghazi? Illegal immigration? Corrupt administration? Racism on his part? People waking up and seeing him for what he is???

Regardless of the reason he is toxic and I for one am glad about that. Maybe the Senate will flip to the GOP and they can start fresh and flush as many liberal turd plans down the toilet. I hope so!!!!!
    Likes Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    could the little boy from long ago, that cried wolf so many time, have been a Republican?
    http://www.forwardprogressives.com/c...s-crying-wolf/