Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Voting Democrat.........

Likes zx150, DJD, LJP, Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo you can only vote democratic in Illinois you mark Republican pull the lever and it changes your vote to democratic.

Post Thanks / Like
    messed up changes your vote to democrat not democratic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    so this is how President Obama, received more votes than any US President { EVER } elected.
    what a guy, able to make the dead folks vote. wonder if he will pass that info on to Hillary.
    With more than 99 percent of the popular vote tallied, President-elect Barack Obama has surpassed the record set by President Bush in 2004 for the most votes ever received by a U.S. presidential candidate in a single election. As of Nov. 10, he had exceeded Bush’s '04 vote total by more than 3.3 million votes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    so this is how President Obama, received more votes than any US President { EVER } elected.
    what a guy, able to make the dead folks vote. wonder if he will pass that info on to Hillary.
    With more than 99 percent of the popular vote tallied, President-elect Barack Obama has surpassed the record set by President Bush in 2004 for the most votes ever received by a U.S. presidential candidate in a single election. As of Nov. 10, he had exceeded Bush’s '04 vote total by more than 3.3 million votes.
    Hmmm I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the amount of new illegals on the t!t or the fact that a black man was running?I'm sure there were a few that voted for the first time because we had a black man running!! Definetly gave them something to vote for...color....and I'm the racist....

Post Thanks / Like
    We will never know...........there was very systematic cheating in a significant number of Democratic precincts.

And personally, the most votes ever in the history of an election for this worthless, pile of crap......not what I would call a great metric.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Hmmm I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the amount of new illegals on the t!t or the fact that a black man was running?I'm sure there were a few that voted for the first time because we had a black man running!! Definetly gave them something to vote for...color....and I'm the racist....
    The dems executed an excellent plan of putting a black guy in. It was time to sell out and go for a dark skinned man to get the votes and if he wasn't voted in then my bet would be a recount of all those votes because of racism. Blacks have a trump card you don't have and that's the simple fact you are not dark skinned.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey who was the other guy that won hands down in an election?? People followed him blindly and he wanted to rule the world....oh yeah Hitler! Nice company you keep Obama.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post