Search Fishin.com

Thread: Dash Video

Post Thanks / Like

Dash Video

another dirty cop busted, by the use of dash video on his car.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1573216/sex...x-trooper-lee/

Post Thanks / Like
    There are somewhere around 900K+ sworn law enforcement officers in the United States. There are bound to be some pricks in the mix...and glad this one got caught...but the grand majority of them are good guys just trying to make it home to their families every night without getting killed.
    Likes GeoFisher, zx150, Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    There are somewhere around 900K+ sworn law enforcement officers in the United States. There are bound to be some pricks in the mix...and glad this one got caught...but the grand majority of them are good guys just trying to make it home to their families every night without getting killed.
    I agree 100%. We have bad in every job but I still respect officers. They chose a job that I for one could not do. Hell look at Obama! We go from an honest man with Morals to a racist Muslim born in Timbuktu! Sorry has to toss that in. It's just any time I think of folks who gave an oath to an office and the people and then used their position to elicit sex.....ummm...no wait that was Clinton my bad I guess I should be careful because between Clinton and Obama I'm not sure which one screwed more people. I say Obama.
    Likes zx150, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I agree 100%. We have bad in every job but I still respect officers. They chose a job that I for one could not do. Hell look at Obama! We go from an honest man with Morals to a racist Muslim born in Timbuktu! Sorry has to toss that in. It's just any time I think of folks who gave an oath to an office and the people and then used their position to elicit sex.....ummm...no wait that was Clinton my bad I guess I should be careful because between Clinton and Obama I'm not sure which one screwed more people. I say Obama.
    I wouldn't want to live without police officers, thank God for every one of them.
    I just think without the dash Video cameras, a lot of the crooked ones would never get caught.

ha ha the eliciting sex story, are you sure your talking about the Democrat Bill Clinton, and the young lady Monica, or the Republican senator Larry Craig. and another man.

Main article: Larry Craig scandal
    On June 11, 2007, Craig was arrested at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on suspicion of lewd conduct in a men's restroom,[42] where he was accused of soliciting an undercover police officer for sexual activity.

now Bush and Obama, I don't like using the word you used wondering who messed with the most folks, Bush or Obama.
    my vote goes to Bush, he put 9 million folks out of work and ruined most young folks 401k.
    Bush messed up more folks lives than Obama could, if he had 2 more terms in office.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I wouldn't want to live without police officers, thank God for every one of them.
    I just think without the dash Video cameras, a lot of the crooked ones would never get caught.

ha ha the eliciting sex story, are you sure your talking about the Democrat Bill Clinton, and the young lady Monica, or the Republican senator Larry Craig. and another man.

On June 11, 2007, Craig was arrested at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on suspicion of lewd conduct in a men's restroom,[42] where he was accused of soliciting an undercover police officer for sexual activity.

now Bush and Obama, I don't like using the word you used wondering who messed with the most folks, Bush or Obama.
    my vote goes to Bush, he put 9 million folks out of work and ruined most young folks 401k.
    Bush messed up more folks lives than Obama could, if he had 2 more terms in office.
    9/11 had nothing to do with the markets right.......ABSOLUTELY not a gawd damned thing...........your hatred for the man skews your objectivity.

Obama will go down in history as accomplishing the MOST of any president. I don't agree with any of it, but he was able to push through show much ****, it is unbelievable. He will also go down in history as one of the most "do nothing" presidents we've ever had. And he will probably go down in history as having the most scandals of any.

He did EXACTLY what he said he'd do, and that is scary. I never thought I'd see the day that we'd embrace such a Leftist agenda. It is a sad thing for America.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post

Hahaha lets not get into a sex scandal contest but I will leave you with...John Edwards, Kennedy's (thats with an S btw)...

Post Thanks / Like
    No nobamma played more golf than any other president. Bush played twice and took so much heat he did not play any more.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post