Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lefties, we're ON to YOU.......this is how it occurs

This is how voter fraud all over the country occurs, and THIS is why the OBAMUNISTS and every Leftist sum bitch out there doesn't want voter ID.

Once we get Voter ID, they will NEVER be able to cheat......at least not like they usually do.

Come on Lefties........lets justify it.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    They already defend it...they claim it's racist to want voter ID. I have seen the news clips on this through the years and their reasoning is the same on anything that can't be truthfully defended....it's racist.

The left news machine has made just about everyone worried about that black vote and now they are trying to do the same with the women of this country.

Forget facts, forget common sense the left will make crap up to cause a stir amongst any group of people if it shines a negative light on their opponents even when it's bold faced lies and deceit. Do conservatives do it? Sure but not on the 15 news channels that the left owns nor have they stooped to the gutter as much as the Libs.
    Likes GeoFisher, Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't get into a bar Thursday night in Nashville without showing my ID. It's state law. I'm well over the legal age...wasn't about that. It's just state law.

No big deal.

There are a whole plethora of things that a perfectly law-abiding American citizen has to show ID to be able to do...get on a plane, test drive a car, buy a beer, buy a gun, write a check for $7.00 at the grocery store for God's sake.

BUT...

Have to prove who you are by showing your ID to Vote? Nah. You don't need it. Just give me your name and your address and I'll take your word for it.

It makes ZERO sense to me.

Everyone...and I mean everyone...should have to produce a state issued ID to vote, period.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    I couldn't get into a bar Thursday night in Nashville without showing my ID. It's state law. I'm well over the legal age...wasn't about that. It's just state law.

No big deal.

There are a whole plethora of things that a perfectly law-abiding American citizen has to show ID to be able to do...get on a plane, test drive a car, buy a beer, buy a gun, write a check for $7.00 at the grocery store for God's sake.

BUT...

Have to prove who you are by showing your ID to Vote? Nah. You don't need it. Just give me your name and your address and I'll take your word for it.

It makes ZERO sense to me.

Everyone...and I mean everyone...should have to produce a state issued ID to vote, period.
    Until we DEMAND it.......it will not happen. We don't DEMAND it effectively.
    Likes zx150 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    While in the Military I was issued an ID card and it was checked before I could go in certain areas on post. Of course if I had my BDU's on I was let in regardless. Also, and as a dependant (father was Navy man) until I was 18 my Mom was checked before we could get in the Navy Exchange or Commissary.
    This is just another example of why I cannot understand the Liberals. Why discriminate against me and all the other people with ID cards, drivers licenses and student ID's. Ok, I realize it's racist ()to enforce such a basic standard but why discriminate against all the others???? Doesn't seem right!

Post Thanks / Like

thank you koch brothers

That film was commisioned and paid for by the bothers. Knew it was fake when I noticed NO BLACKS. Believe half of what you see, and nothing from uh, uh, uh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    That film was commisioned and paid for by the bothers. Knew it was fake when I noticed NO BLACKS. Believe half of what you see, and nothing from uh, uh, uh
    So in your opinion only blacks can be used when trying to expose fraud? What?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, that is SUCH a lame ass talking point. The Koch Brothers must be controllers of the entire universe. At least the Leftists would want you to think so. You realize, MORE money from leftists went into the past 3 elections, right? It is quite easy to find that on the NET, but you'd much rather listen to ******** from the LEFT versus using the intelligence GOD gave you to figure stuff out for yourself....

LEMMINGS...........

No matter, the Republican wave is occurring as we type.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder

I give you too much credit for some of your postings. either you're a master troller, or dumb as a rock.

Post Thanks / Like
    I give you too much credit for some of your postings. either you're a master troller, or dumb as a rock.
    Dumb as a rock, and I only troll for Salmon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Dumb as a rock, and I only troll for Salmon.
    I had to show my DL when I voted today. Apparently Ky, at least my precinct has the right idea. If you look it it objectively, being allowed to vote without proving you are who you say you are, is really, REALLY stupid. All the special rules to protect the voting process...and people can vote without an ID? Asinine.
    Likes Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When you say no blacks...does it count that Conservative voted in several to power yesterday??? Or do you just mean no blacks as in uhhhh not sure what you mean.