Search Fishin.com

Thread: Chirp chirp....

Post Thanks / Like

Chirp chirp....

Slow in here today??? Someone wanna comment on election results??
    The party of "No".....they lost.
    Chicago leaning GOP. Obamas home stomping grounds...
    Biggest win for GOP in Senate since WW2....think a message was sent?
    Grimes lost around 8am yesterday? No not possible???
    So what's all this mean??? I'll help the Libs understand.....what we have been saying is accurate. Americans are sick of obama and the Libs. Don't think this was about Obama?? Keep your head in the obama pie in the sky.

So now obama will give amnesty to millions of illegals and the GOP has to figure out their stance on this. Anyway....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the Libs. Conservative movement is dead?? Pfffffttttt "move on"with that junk.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Slow in here today??? Someone wanna comment on election results??
    The party of "No".....they lost.
    Chicago leaning GOP. Obamas home stomping grounds...
    Biggest win for GOP in Senate since WW2....think a message was sent?
    Grimes lost around 8am yesterday? No not possible???
    So what's all this mean??? I'll help the Libs understand.....what we have been saying is accurate. Americans are sick of obama and the Libs. Don't think this was about Obama?? Keep your head in the obama pie in the sky.

So now obama will give amnesty to millions of illegals and the GOP has to figure out their stance on this. Anyway....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the Libs. Conservative movement is dead?? Pfffffttttt "move on"with that junk.
    Don't worry DJD........when I get my Steak Dinner, I might share it......

Post Thanks / Like
    So will the Libs change their attacks on anyone who doesn't think like them in politics? Remember all the lies about the GOP having a war on women? The race card being played against the South since it worked so well for obama....is that over? Just amazing at how WRONG the Libs have been......
    Wrong on economy, race, women, obamacare, wars, party of no, transparency, trust of Americans, intelligence of voters and on and on and on... Wrong wrong wrong. Have a nice day Libs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    So will the Libs change their attacks on anyone who doesn't think like them in politics? Remember all the lies about the GOP having a war on women? The race card being played against the South since it worked so well for obama....is that over? Just amazing at how WRONG the Libs have been......
    Wrong on economy, race, women, obamacare, wars, party of no, transparency, trust of Americans, intelligence of voters and on and on and on... Wrong wrong wrong. Have a nice day Libs!!!
    Nope........

Actually, what I want is for the Media to become unbiased. Look at how HORRIBLY wrong the media and polling was.

They had most races in the 2-3 points , or too close to call margins. Hell Kentucky was called an hour or two after the polls opened. Mitch beat Grimes by 15 points. How the HELL does that happen if the polling and media were even close to being correct.

I tell you this. We sent a message, but we're still slowly losing the war. Until we get the Media to understand it is not their job to pick sides, we will never win the battle.

Just wait........the EVIL crap storm about to be laid on Mitch McConnell will be some of the most hateful LIBERAL reporting in our history.

Mitch will scratch his ass , and some LIBERAL rag will say he was flashing some 80 yr old women in the Republicans continuing war on women......

Later,

Geo