Search Fishin.com

Thread: A tribute ?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A tribute ?

I noticed that our local supplier of petrol products, gave us a big thank you ! They raised fuel prices by 20 cents a gallon only. sorta brings a tear to the ole eyes.
    Likes Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I noticed that our local supplier of petrol products, gave us a big thank you ! They raised fuel prices by 20 cents a gallon only. sorta brings a tear to the ole eyes.
    Sorry to inform you but obama lowered the gas prices in hopes of it helping his party win some elections. You know he actually called George Bush to see if it was ok for all his billionaire buddies getting rich off oil to not get richer for a few months. Yeah it's true.... Now that it didn't work they are making their billions again.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Sorry to inform you but obama lowered the gas prices in hopes of it helping his party win some elections. You know he actually called George Bush to see if it was ok for all his billionaire buddies getting rich off oil to not get richer for a few months. Yeah it's true.... Now that it didn't work they are making their billions again.
    Poor old Obama, if he made the Lions lay down with the lambs, some folks would be mad at him for messing with nature.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can thank the democrats in State Legislature for voting to raise the State Tax on Gasoline in Kentucky by .20 cents

Post Thanks / Like

OK

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    You can thank the democrats in State Legislature for voting to raise the State Tax on Gasoline in Kentucky by .20 cents
    When did this happen????

Post Thanks / Like
    When did this happen????

Evidently they snuck it in back in March or April and it recently went in to effect,here's one of my DREADED links

http://www.courier-journal.com/story...house/6346885/

Post Thanks / Like

So?

Where is the money to build and repair roads going to come from? Ky has some of the best roads in the country.Our waeather has a little to do with it, but I have driven in Ill. and In. and it's pot hole heaven. Those free park ways,are seldom seen in other states. Since I drive why should I ask someone else to pay my way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    Evidently they snuck it in back in March or April and it recently went in to effect,here's one of my DREADED links

http://www.courier-journal.com/story...house/6346885/
    How about we KEEP some of our motor fuel tax instead of sending it elsewhere

You do REALIZE that if the taxes collected in Indiana and Kentucky actually stayed in this state, we would have more than enough money to build the bridges.

Instead, we send money to BFE and get to pay tolls to cross a bridge in our neck of the woods. Yea, gotta love it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the money to build and repair roads going to come from? Ky has some of the best roads in the country.Our waeather has a little to do with it, but I have driven in Ill. and In. and it's pot hole heaven. Those free park ways,are seldom seen in other states. Since I drive why should I ask someone else to pay my way?
    Kentucky already had one of the highest motor fuel taxes in the country before the increase,if you think Kentucky has the best roads in the country,you obviously don't drive in the eastern third of the state,and don't give me some bs about the area,Northern Ky pays in more than their fair share and the roads are crap around here

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom McKee was a long time democrat from from the 78th district here in Kentucky,caught misusing funds like the Dems love to do,that's why local boy republican Mark hart beat him out for State House job,that's why nationwide Republicans stomped democrat traitors