Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    They have put us on alert here.
    Be safe my friend.........
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I have African American friends and know lots and lots of great black people. They work pull their own weight and don't walk around in life with that giant chip on their shoulder with that poor pitaful me nonsense. They are normal people doing the best they can just like the rest of us and I would do anything for them and they would me.

Guess what those pants on the ground useless gangbanging piece of chit thugs in Ferguson that you see rioting, looting, attacking innocent people are rogue foaming at the mouth rabid animals it really is that simple. They don't and won't work and they want everything handed to their sorry ass. They walk around thinking they can beat up and bully everybody and if that doesn't work they shoot you for whatever ypou have in your wallet and never bat an eye.

I have no issue in burying a low life sob like that if I had to and quite frankly I could eat a pizza and drink beer after I did it. Live by the sword and be a gangbanging gangsta then be prepared to die for your useless cause. Thugs are thugs people and you quishy liberals can't see that becausae you are always crusading and hugging and kissing and being well weak and pathetic.

Rant concluded.
    Im with you 100% on this post! It's like crying wolf........ these low life losers constantly cry about injustices but they are the worst ones out there committing crimes. The only twist on this is the cop involved and they are playing that race card for all its worth....like I said I am tired of this racism cry. To be quite honest about it.....I DO NOT CARE if he (cop) did anything wrong that's how tired of these black communities looting and rioting when they don't get what they want....I'm just tired of it.

To them its ok to break laws and kill eachother or any white who gets in their way but it's soooooooo different if a black man gets killed by a non black person.....yes I am tossing that dead idiot from Sanford Florida in this mix. To me a dead thug is a good thug.
    Likes mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    It would be very interesting to know the amount of black on black shootings\killings that have happened since the incident in Ferguson?? I guess that is not liberal news worthy. This is nothing more than a way of declaring martial law on the law abiding citizen.
    Chuck I would bet it's in the hundreds across the United states since the incident.
    Likes GeoFisher, mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    They have put us on alert here.
    Man....that gets real when it gets in your backyard. Be safe out there dude.
    Likes mhall, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    now look what you have done Geo, you have these good ole American boys, thinking like those nice isis guys. wanting to bomb and kill their American brothers and sisters.
    Geez your attempt at "jokes" is really off at times. Nice ISIS guys huh? I know your joking but man your putting anyone who hates this crap into the same category as Terrorists who behead men women and children. Dude really?? That's like jumping on here and calling blacks nigg*** as a joke. Bad taste man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Geez your attempt at "jokes" is really off at times. Nice ISIS guys huh? I know your joking but man your putting anyone who hates this crap into the same category as Terrorists who behead men women and children. Dude really?? That's like jumping on here and calling blacks nigg*** as a joke. Bad taste man.
    It is the LIBERAL MO...........It has always been.

The rules as stated by their god Saul Alinksy.

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlleonard View Post
    --
    So when we drop the bomb on ferguson im guessing you have access to some type of smart bomb that only gets rid of the idiots and leaves the rest of the citizens in one piece... Well that works for me but i havent heard of any such bomb
    Dude it is venting you do realize we aren't totally serious....................right.....jeeze

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    It is the LIBERAL MO...........It has always been.

The rules as stated by their god Saul Alinksy.

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions
    After being on here many years I can see this being followed. I think it's ingrained in their mindset.....born with it.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude it is venting you do realize we aren't totally serious....................right.....jeeze
    --
    So you guys really don't dislike our president? Its just venting?
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    --
    No we didn't say that we loathe that SOB with every fiber in our being but it has ZERO to do with his skin color like YOU think....

Post Thanks / Like
    No we didn't say that we loathe that SOB with every fiber in our being but it has ZERO to do with his skin color like YOU think....
    --
    Sure it does, were all racist, some hide it better than others...

Post Thanks / Like
    --
    Personally I severely dislike him. I think the way he used his skin color was offensive to many blacks and to me, I don't like the way he feels about Americans, his gun control views, his Hollywood opinion of himself, his lies, his affiliations, his church pastor, his handling of racial issues that he incites, his wife, her opinions, her politics, her need for million dollar vacations, his need for playing golf, his opinions on global warming, his healthcare law, his war on coal, his lies, the media coverup of him as much as possible, his sketchy background and personal history, and I don't like his voice. Other than that I would like him.
    I didn't like Jimmy Carter and never thought much of any Clinton.....yes it's because they are White!!
    Likes riverrat12, mhall liked this post