How do you Catch them (AC)?

I am working on trying to clean up Flower Lake!
I had Harold Johnson (Moon River Foods, Indianola, MS Procurement Director) come Tuesday of last week & we set 300 feet of 4” Gill net, 6 feet tall, monofilament, with weighted bottom (Net 1 on map). We made the mistake of leaving it out too long while we went to lunch. Upon returning 2 hours later, the carp had literally torn it all to pieces! We positioned this net at the entrance to a “long arm” which is about 600 yards wide & about 3 – 5 feet deep. There is so many Silver Carp in this lake that we did not catch a single other type fish. Most of the Carp averaged about 10#.
On Sat. of last week, I borrowed a “flag” type 4 “ Gill net; heavier nylon string, 5 ft tall, with no bottom weights. Having learned my lesson at Long Arm, I put out about 50 yards of this net (Net 2 on map) & waited an hour, no commotion or “driving” them. Net held up, but we caught so many we could not pull net in boat hardly. I would estimate that in 2 hours time we caught over 3000#’s of Silver Carp!! Again averaging about 10#’s and NO OTHER fish, not even a Buffalo!

When the Asian Carp processing plant gets going (estimated Nov. 25, but Harry says realistically early January, I hope to have some specialty nets just for the Silver Carp!

What are your suggestions?
Researchers in Australia have come up with what they call a "Williams Trap". It is essentially a wall type net that is staked down and has a "fence" sticking above the water line about 12 - 18 inches. The carp are driven by boats to the barrier & jump over, thus being trapped in a box type net.
My lake averages about 5 feet deep & has a flat, mud filled in bottom. This technique may work on Flower Lake.
What do you think?