Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Madison Central High School 2nd. Annual Swap Meet

Fishing tackle only.This will be our 2nd. year for our fund raising swap meet. Last year we had 175 tables and over 60 vendors. The date for this will be 2-28-15 and will start at 8:00 am. and continue all day. Please come out and support our high school fishing team and pick up some great deals, too. If you would like to reserve a table you can PM me or call Troy Blankship at 859-314-5936 or Brent Wilson at 859-358-7626. Thanks and hope to see you there. More details will be posted after 1st. of year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rick phone 725.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	9583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rick phone 728.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	9584  

Post Thanks / Like
    We are getting a lot of vendor confirmations!!!! This show is going to be great!!! If anyone has fishing related items rods,reels,baits,depth finders,etc and u want to setup a table please call one of the contacts and get ur table reserved! It's going to be a fun day!!!!!! This show will be in Richmond Ky , 2 miles off I-75, exit 90. Coming north get off exit 90 and turn right, stay straight for about 2 miles and the school is on the left on top of the hill. Coming south on 75 take exit 90A and u will wrap around back over I-75 and u stay straight for 2 miles and the school will be on ur left on the hill. The school name is B Micheal Caudill Middle School. Hope to see u there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bass8589 View Post
    Fishing tackle only.This will be our 2nd. year for our fund raising swap meet. Last year we had 175 tables and over 60 vendors. The date for this will be 2-28-15 and will start at 8:00 am. and continue all day. Please come out and support our high school fishing team and pick up some great deals, too. If you would like to reserve a table you can PM me or call Troy Blankship at 859-314-5936 or Brent Wilson at 859-358-7626. Thanks and hope to see you there. More details will be posted after 1st. of year.
    Likes SecretWeapon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishook28 View Post
    We are getting a lot of vendor confirmations!!!! This show is going to be great!!! If anyone has fishing related items rods,reels,baits,depth finders,etc and u want to setup a table please call one of the contacts and get ur table reserved! It's going to be a fun day!!!!!! This show will be in Richmond Ky , 2 miles off I-75, exit 90. Coming north get off exit 90 and turn right, stay straight for about 2 miles and the school is on the left on top of the hill. Coming south on 75 take exit 90A and u will wrap around back over I-75 and u stay straight for 2 miles and the school will be on ur left on the hill. The school name is B Micheal Caudill Middle School. Hope to see u there!!!!

Just out of curiosity ... will there be ANY vendors selling Crappie fishing related products ?? What will the admission charge be ?? Will there be any food service available ??

... pappy

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie vendor

Yes there will be crappie lures. U never know at these swap meets what u will run across. I know we have a well known crappie vendor that will be there with a lot of crappie lures. He is on crappie.com and uses the name grouse fly as his name. His work is awesome!!!! Really good crappie baits from what I have looked at and herd about. Hope this helps. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    Just out of curiosity ... will there be ANY vendors selling Crappie fishing related products ?? What will the admission charge be ?? Will there be any food service available ??

... pappy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishook28 View Post
    Yes there will be crappie lures. U never know at these swap meets what u will run across. I know we have a well known crappie vendor that will be there with a lot of crappie lures. He is on crappie.com and uses the name grouse fly as his name. His work is awesome!!!! Really good crappie baits from what I have looked at and herd about. Hope this helps. Thanks
    LOL .... yeah, I'm very familiar with "Grousefly" ... as he's my #1 custom jig maker !!

Let me know when you find out about the admission price & food availability, please.

... pappy

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the flyer for our swap meet. Yes we will have concessions and admission will be $3.00 for adults and $1.00 for kids 5-16.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Swap Meet 2015 Flyer.pdf  

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the flyer for our swap meet. Yes we will have concessions and admission will be $3.00 for adults and $1.00 for kids 5-16.

Thanks ... my buddy & I will likely be there.

... pappy

Post Thanks / Like
    As of 12-30-14 we have 70 tables reserved and have plenty of tables still to reserve. If you have any fish or boat related items to sell please call one of the contacts on the flyer. Hope to see you there. Our fishing team will have a table as well and are looking for donated items to sell if anybody has overstock or anything you just want to give to help out our young anglers. This is our fund raiser for the year and we hope to raise enough to let our entire team fish all year. Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope to make this one this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    bump

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

bump
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like
    We have around 80 tables reserved now, with a variety of vendors ranging from name brand, collecter, vintage and used items. We even have a kayak vendor coming. We have vendors from at least 3 states, local guys and top notch guys that where there last year. We still have a few tables available if interested just PM me or call Brian Allen (8593535467) or Troy Blankenship(8593145936). Come out and support our fishing team and pick up some great deals. Thank You Rick