Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol thats funny but i was just referring to standing timber in general. not that one specific cove. but the way i see it is that all of the fish aren't going to disappear and as long as everybody goes by the law and doesn't keep over their limit i don't have a problem sharing my information. now on the other hand if i was fishing a tournament i would tell you i caught them in 80 feet of water in the middle of the lake.... on a buzzbait hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinfreak View Post
    i can understand that but i'm just referring to ppl being tight lipped on the smallest of things such as water conditions. more times than not i'm not going to just tell my spots but i don't see a problem with saying fish are biting and the techniques used to catch them. it still takes some skill to finish the puzzle even when the pieces are laid in front of you. everybody is all on this forum to catch fish and learn in the process of doing so and what better way to get a head start than by sharing our information.
    Well said. This was a good report!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for the report. Today is the 29th and that pattern is still holding up for the crappie. Water 41°. Because of your willingness to broaden a small pattern I was able to t take my son and catch a few nice crappie. We were also on main body between settlers and little beech. Fished some toward heady run also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakenroll View Post
    Thx for the report. Today is the 29th and that pattern is still holding up for the crappie. Water 41°. Because of your willingness to broaden a small pattern I was able to t take my son and catch a few nice crappie. We were also on main body between settlers and little beech. Fished some toward heady run also.
    Thanks. I've been toying with some crappie fishing at Taylorsville this winter but like some I have been just toooo lazy. It's only thirty minutes from my house.

If any body else has a report please post as much detail as you like here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went last Saturday. Only caught fish from about 9:30 am to 11. Some were really nice (13+ inches). Fish were shallow but not associating to any structure. This was my first time crappie fishing at t-ville and I didn't have a trolling motor or fish finder
    Likes peter liked this post