Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Share info on gear

Who do you like that gives you a fair return policy on your gear. Reading on here a few years back about Cabela's return policy it has been helpful.
    Several choices I have made on gear involving higher end guide water proof gear, I decided the quality was there but fit or bulky ness (sp) didn't suit me. Cabela's keeps my account info confirms the purchase and has given me great service on items a year plus returns. Curious what other vendor's you like or don't like. (That's Using any credit card, you don't have to use a Cabella's card)
    keep in mind even though I would give the item several tries when it was returned it was still still in excellent shape
    PS if you fished today let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Always had great luck out of bass pro, and surprisingly dicks. Bought a paddle from the . Used it a couple times, third time out, snapped in half. Even being scratched and broke in half they refunded me with no receipt. Looked it up on my rewards card. Other than that not much, cable as has been good to me as well. I feel as if its a reputable company and I'm handed a decent employee i never really have any issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon.

It may sound sketchy, and I was a bit skeptical of buying stuff online at first too. But, I pretty much buy everything on Amazon. Rods, reels, terminals, line, rain gear, and so on. Most times you can get a product used for way cheaper through Amazon Warehouse deals, basically an open box sale. They warranty the items and I have had absolutely no problems with returns. Just check the reviews, which are helpful. Generally the ones I trust are the ones that are written coherently!

What I do is find something I want. Go to three or four websites, compare, If it's clothing that I'm not sure about, I'll try to find it in a store to try on. Usually, not always, Amazon is cheaper. I have saved literally hundreds of dollars over the last five years making purchases on Amazon. The prime membership is a good deal if you can't wait for more than two days to get your stuff.

My .02.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using amazon a bit. The amazon prime free shipping is attractive to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyemaniac View Post
    It may sound sketchy, and I was a bit skeptical of buying stuff online at first too. But, I pretty much buy everything on Amazon. Rods, reels, terminals, line, rain gear, and so on. Most times you can get a product used for way cheaper through Amazon Warehouse deals, basically an open box sale. They warranty the items and I have had absolutely no problems with returns. Just check the reviews, which are helpful. Generally the ones I trust are the ones that are written coherently!

What I do is find something I want. Go to three or four websites, compare, If it's clothing that I'm not sure about, I'll try to find it in a store to try on. Usually, not always, Amazon is cheaper. I have saved literally hundreds of dollars over the last five years making purchases on Amazon. The prime membership is a good deal if you can't wait for more than two days to get your stuff.

My .02.
    I also like the reviews on items that r new to me very helpful. Yes Amazon has good return policy fyi tried to return a hitch plug adapter, they just did a full credit an told me to keep it