Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Rough river bass club schedule

Rough river bass club is looking for new members. We are a small club, we fish all the local lakes, but this year we are having our fall classic at Guntersville lake in Alabama

March 14 nolin
    april 11-12 Barkley
    may 9 Barren
    june 6 Rough
    Sept 12 Nolin
    Oct 3 Rough
    Oct 31 nov1 Guntersville Alabama

If interested please call steve robinson 502 639-0346

Post Thanks / Like

Rough River Bass Club

Does the club have a web site? Interested in the rules, Is it a team and what are the fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Roughriverbill

How many people can afford to go to Alabama for two days, JMO but you would be better off just going to Ky. Lake it is just as good that time of year. I've fished many Tournaments over the past thirty years and a run that far will discourage people. Personally you can do what you want but it is a big cost to go out of state and the cost of Lic. and all just to go that far to a classic when we have a lake just as good right here in state....I hope no one takes this personally but I'll just stick with the good old Friday nighter...

Post Thanks / Like

going to guntersville

Quote Originally Posted by roughriderbill View Post
    How many people can afford to go to Alabama for two days, JMO but you would be better off just going to Ky. Lake it is just as good that time of year. I've fished many Tournaments over the past thirty years and a run that far will discourage people. Personally you can do what you want but it is a big cost to go out of state and the cost of Lic. and all just to go that far to a classic when we have a lake just as good right here in state....I hope no one takes this personally but I'll just stick with the good old Friday nighter...
    If you can afford to go to ky lake then you can go to Guntersville, I go there frequently because inlaws live there, its only about an hour more of driving, and you can get a 3 day fishing pass that is cheap, about the price of a quality crank bait, so really don't see the problem. Plus you get to fish one of the premier lakes in the region.

Post Thanks / Like

club rules and fee

[QUOTE=Skeeter Hornet;541795]Does the club have a web site? Interested in the rules, Is it a team and what are the fees.[

club rules a far a fishing is concerned is the same as any other tourney, dues are $40 per boat, I fish by myself but its maximum 2 per boat

no website you can call steve robinson for any questions 502 639-0346

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos270 View Post
    If you can afford to go to ky lake then you can go to Guntersville, I go there frequently because inlaws live there, its only about an hour more of driving, and you can get a 3 day fishing pass that is cheap, about the price of a quality crank bait, so really don't see the problem. Plus you get to fish one of the premier lakes in the region.
    you don't have to pay for hotel? I hope you all have a good year and wish you all the best of luck....