Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kissimme pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Hey guys, gonna be going there and staying at Camp Mack end of Jan.(almost here) Any one have a report...water temp, weather, bait availability, etc....?
    Thanks
    So what do ya think?

Ppppppp
    ppppppppp
    Ppppppppppp
    Ppppppppppppppppp
    Ppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Post Thanks / Like
    We are headed down at the end of Feb and staying at Camp Mack as well. Gives a little report when you get back!!

Post Thanks / Like

Will do!

I will let you know what is going on there when we get back. I am just trying to figure out what to take. This is two weeks earlier than we normally go so i'm not sure what is happening as things can be so different from year to year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was at Bass Pro in Indy today and met a fella who is headed down in the beginning of Feb. so we talked a bit but no patterns were discussed. I know (you prolly do too) to be ready with. Fluke, Horny Toad, plastic of choice for pitching, spinnerbait, rattletrap, buzzbait and flipping stick ready for hitting some thicker vegetation and you covered.

Stopped at Cattlemans in Frankfort on the way back to Lex and met a buddy who is headed down in late March to West Lake. All this Florida fishing talk has me pumped and ready to go!!

What was the patterns you used last year? PM if needed. I don't really care a lot about bed fishing anymore but hope to find prespawn and postspawn fish.
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike I sent you a PM! Better late than never....

Post Thanks / Like

Got it!

Thanks.